Wikiposts

My first post!!!!

Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:41 pm
mcpraj

Default Re: My first post!!!!

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
I must say that i am using an agent. That agent being www.gomatilda.com

The service that i have been given for the money i have paid has been second to none.

First of all Glenn Newton who dealt with my TRA skills assessment has been amazing. He helped me put together my entire work history, all now documented and sent to TRA. I am now 99.999 % confident of a positive skills assessment.

Secondly, John Sylvester has been dealing with my visa application. I have sent him many, many e-mails regarding many different issues regarding my application and has replied to every one of those e-mails the same day.

I have been in constant communication with the Go Matilda team who have kept me up to date with every step of the process.

What i am trying to say is that there service has been invaluble and have given my family and I, peace of mind at a very stressful time of our lives.

Its not what you pay, but what service you receive.

Thank you Alan and the team at Go Matilda. We couldnt have got this far without you.

Rob
once I get my visa, I will suggest my agent to attend a crash course at GOmatilda..

Raj

Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:52 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

:-)) ....!

Originally Posted by mcpraj
once I get my visa, I will suggest my agent to attend a crash course at GOmatilda..

Raj
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

Fairie Paula is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: My first post!!!!

Originally Posted by Fairie Paula
Hello everyone out there, big fairy hugs and wishes to you all I have a question and I hope it hasn't been asked too many times before but I am new to this post/thread thingy My hubby wants to apply for us to go to Australia on a skilled visa, but we aren't sure whether to use an agent or not. Is it worth all the pennies, or should I just brave the forms myself???? Any advice would be appreciated and in return I will send you lots of lovely fairy kindness

Blimey, loads of tips, Thank you so much, i didn't realise you could use agents for just a specific part of the process. I will definitely look up the agents mentioned and knuckle down to getting things going........It's exciting isn't it!!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:17 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Blimey, loads of tips, Thank you so much, i didn't realise you could use agents for just a specific part of the process. I will definitely look up the agents mentioned and knuckle down to getting things going........It's exciting isn't it!!
It is exciting, although you will find that after many weeks of waiting for something to happen the enthusiasm wanes until you get through the first stage!!!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:20 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: My first post!!!!

It is certainatly a roller coaster ride!!!

We can sit back and relax a little now the application has been sent to TRA and the visa application form has been completed

Rob

Originally Posted by bridiej
It is exciting, although you will find that after many weeks of waiting for something to happen the enthusiasm wanes until you get through the first stage!!!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:42 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Our first inclination was to go with an agent as we were totally bamboozled at first. But having only been in the process for about 2 weeks now we feel we have enough of a grip on it all to have a go at doing it ourselves. As I am a chartered accountant there is a direct relationship with the Aussie equivalent which means the skills assessment for me should be easy but if you need TRA I have heard this is not so. This forum and others like it (GoMatilda, AdelaideBrits etc) will be able to answer the majority of your queries. You will spend many hours on this site. Personally ,we have cats and would love to take them with us but at almost £1000 each it would be hard to justify. So we decided that if we can make any savings we would put them towards the cat fund. I think you need to spend some time getting some background info then consider how simple your case is likely to be before making that choice. Remember, if you get stuck you can always call in an agent at a later stage.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:12 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: My first post!!!!

Hello everyone out there, big fairy hugs and wishes to you all I have a question and I hope it hasn't been asked too many times before but I am new to this post/thread thingy My hubby wants to apply for us to go to Australia on a skilled visa, but we aren't sure whether to use an agent or not. Is it worth all the pennies, or should I just brave the forms myself???? Any advice would be appreciated and in return I will send you lots of lovely fairy kindness
Firstly may I throw you a massive warm welcome to the forum!
On Saturday & Sunday this weekend the Australian Expo is going on at the Ibis Hotel at Earls Court in London. If you can get there it would be a fantastic opportunity for you to check out different aspects of emigrating and also to get the answers to the 101 questions you probably have (I know I do!!!!)

There are absolutely LOADS of the forum members going to it!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:27 am
mcpraj

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Firstly may I throw you a massive warm welcome to the forum!
On Saturday & Sunday this weekend the Australian Expo is going on at the Ibis Hotel at Earls Court in London. If you can get there it would be a fantastic opportunity for you to check out different aspects of emigrating and also to get the answers to the 101 questions you probably have (I know I do!!!!)

There are absolutely LOADS of the forum members going to it!

ask them about this delay for pre july..

Regards,
raj

Old Oct 28th 2004, 3:14 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My first post!!!!

Originally Posted by mcpraj
ask them about this delay for pre july..

Regards,
raj
Hiya Raj

I will kindly enquire on your behalf if you like.

;o)