British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   My CO says.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/my-co-says-498244/)

ameya Dec 6th 2007 6:58 am

My CO says....

Folks,

I had emailed my CO days back, today he replied saying that my application is under assessment and that Once assessment is complete, he will issue me the final letter immediately.

Is it a good sign? i thought i saw a hidden message here:) anyway just checking!! Or maybe i am day dreaming and that it is just a formatted reply!

vickyandrob Dec 6th 2007 7:02 am

Re: My CO says....

sounds good to me

what visa is it and when did you apply?

vicky

BethandAndrew Dec 6th 2007 7:04 am

Should have news any day!!!!!! Good Luck :thumbsup:
Beth x x :wub:

ameya Dec 6th 2007 7:09 am

It is a SIR 495, applied in july 07.

I hope that is the case, cause i somehow feel there was a human touch in this email which i got from him:)

Maybe an indication!

Sammy T Dec 6th 2007 8:19 am

Sounds promising, Ameya

Good luck:D

Sam

ameya Dec 6th 2007 8:25 am

Thankyou all! I do hope it is as promising as it sounds:)

AHamm Dec 6th 2007 9:57 am

Originally Posted by ameya (Post 5638888)
Folks,

I had emailed my CO days back, today he replied saying that my application is under assessment and that Once assessment is complete, he will issue me the final letter immediately.

Is it a good sign? i thought i saw a hidden message here:) anyway just checking!! Or maybe i am day dreaming and that it is just a formatted reply!

I don't think he would build your hopes up like that without good reason. I hope you hear something positive soon.

ameya Dec 6th 2007 10:15 am

Sounds good, i guess, i hoping for the best! :)

Jo100 Dec 6th 2007 12:13 pm

Hi Ameya

I am in the same boat as you, on the 495 and everything is with the CO to make the final decision. SCARED, every morning i open my emails with everything crossed.

Heres hoping for both of us, if i remember rightly we both applied at a similar time.

Dorothy Dec 6th 2007 12:55 pm

Folks,

That's great news. Hope it's not too much longer before they send you the decision letter.

ameya Dec 6th 2007 2:19 pm

i hope it is positive news:)

Andy n Georgina Dec 8th 2007 8:33 pm

Sounds hopeful if it was automated it would say on the email:thumbup:

Fly Away Dec 8th 2007 9:11 pm

Sounds good. Hope you hear VERY soon.:thumbup::thumbup:

breezeboylan Dec 9th 2007 2:42 pm

Folks,

I did the same and got the same type of reply and then about 7 days later got my visa!!! Good luck;)
Tracie

Jo100 Dec 12th 2007 12:45 pm

Hi Ameya

Just to let you know we got our visa granted today. Have you heard yet?

We are on the 495 SIR and applied online on the 27th July.

It feels great and a huge relief.

Good luck everyone else waiting it is worth the wait.

Jo