Wikiposts

my 136 is changed to 175

Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of
Default my 136 is changed to 175

Hi got my TRA then filled my application sent to agent. They processed online first week in september under a new system, got an email back from DIAC 28/09 been assigned a case officer already and he wants a little bit more info which I have no probs there. It says I am applying for a 175 visa spoke my agent they its ok as the numbers have all changed under this new system.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my 136 is changed to 175

Lcky you! We applied beginning July & only had money taken so far
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:58 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sam!
We are September applicants too, although no case officer yet!

Take a look at the september applicants thread and join us!!!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=thebutts;5395403]175 is skilled independant, 136 is skilled sponsored, so if you are being sponsored it should have changed to the 176[/QUOTE

The 136 is skilled independant
Jay
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Samleeuk
Hi got my TRA then filled my application sent to agent. They processed online first week in september under a new system, got an email back from DIAC 28/09 been assigned a case officer already and he wants a little bit more info which I have no probs there. It says I am applying for a 175 visa spoke my agent they its ok as the numbers have all changed under this new system.
well aint you a jammie dodger we sent our app off 5th jult it was signed for on the 9th and aint heard jackdiddley ,yep if you applied in Sep you are a Lucky 175 visa app, like Ive said before to you lucky sept apps get there before me make sure you have one chillin for us for when we EVENTUALLY get there