MORE THAN ONE STATE SPONSORSHIP

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice
Default MORE THAN ONE STATE SPONSORSHIP

Due to SS getting priority, many have applied for r multiple SS.
Has any have received more than one SS ?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

arch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MORE THAN ONE STATE SPONSORSHIP

even i had applied for SA n WA states sponsorship....i received from SA changed form 175 to 176....whereas WA is still under process.....do i need to inform WA to stop my process or will they continue and then i can reject their sponsorship if i get it.......
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by arch
even i had applied for SA n WA states sponsorship....i received from SA changed form 175 to 176....whereas WA is still under process.....do i need to inform WA to stop my process or will they continue and then i can reject their sponsorship if i get it.......
If you are OK with SA then you should advise WA to stop it. It will save time to WA government and ultimately help one of the applicants!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:10 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

can you seriously make same pledge to two different states at the same time?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

I think you can have two state sponsorship, but finally it all end up at DIAC where you have to select one state.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 2:23 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

my point exactly. I thought that when applying for the state sponsorship, you'd have to demonstrate compelling reasons for the state to want you and commit to living in the sponsoring state for two years. By making two applications to two different locations you'd be lying to one of them, am I right or am I right?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

JBandVicki is an unknown quantity at this point

As long as you're honest on your application I don't see it as a problem, the state wants your skills not you, thats the whole point in SS. As long as you are willing to give 2 years of work to the state in return for sponsorship i don't think they care too much.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by JBandVicki
As long as you're honest on your application I don't see it as a problem, the state wants your skills not you, thats the whole point in SS. As long as you are willing to give 2 years of work to the state in return for sponsorship i don't think they care too much.
very true, for a single application, but if you read the first post, and this:

Skilled Sponsored Visa (SSV) – Permanent Residency
Applicants must:
· have an occupation on the Western Australian Occupations in Demand List
(WAOIDL) that is in demand Statewide;
· commit to living and working in Western Australia;
· participate in a survey every 6 months for 2 years; and
· bring sufficient funds into the State to cover settlement costs.

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/media...enes_Jan09.pdf
you will see that making two applications to two different state results in mutually exclusive commitments - all I am saying. And I am not judging anyone doing this, though, not my place to read morals.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

By pledging two or three states that you have the talent and capacity to take care of yourself without burdening the state is not at all lies.
Besides every individual will do their utmost best to find and job and live a better life irrespective of which states gives them SS.
Besides state is giving you the opportunity to live and work there is not for the love and concern but fulfilling the shortage they are experiencing,
It is said the all skill migrant are a net asset to the australian economy, they contribute tax, consumption of goods and services, and overall growth of the economy. So in a way it is the states which are fortunate to have more skill migrants.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shafanm
By pledging two or three states that you have the talent and capacity to take care of yourself without burdening the state is not at all lies.
Besides every individual will do their utmost best to find and job and live a better life irrespective of which states gives them SS.
Besides state is giving you the opportunity to live and work there is not for the love and concern but fulfilling the shortage they are experiencing,
It is said the all skill migrant are a net asset to the australian economy, they contribute tax, consumption of goods and services, and overall growth of the economy. So in a way it is the states which are fortunate to have more skill migrants.
the state will be lucky to have you!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

They certainly are lucky to have us all,
Thanks to giving Priority processing for SS, NT is having a field day
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shafanm
They certainly are lucky to have us all,
Thanks to giving Priority processing for SS, NT is having a field day
do you not think that applying to more than one state is a bit false, dont get me wrong i jumped from a 175 to ss but i decided upon 1 state and went just for that, i think a lot of people on here who have been rejected will be a bit put out by your attitude to it, if you think that australia will so benefit from having you why dont you do a independant route and wait for a visa.
john
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

I don't see how it could be false, on the application they have asked whether you have applied for any other SS, most will answer honestly like I did, now its up to the state to decided whether to grant or not, I have not read any where it is said that only one state you could apply.

with regard to my statement of australian benefiting from skill migrant, here again am I wrong in that ?

well I did apply on 175 independent, and made my plans to move accordingly, I am on MODL, then on dec/08 the goal posts were shifted, so I am reluctantly compelled to go throuhg SS, I would love to go the 175 route, which gives me the unrestricted freedom of movement.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Davy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really nice

I also switched to state sponsorship but didn't waste the time of the state sponsorship departments by applying to them all. I picked a state and luckily was granted sponsorship.
I don't particulary think the state is lucky to have me. More I am grateful that they thought I would be an asset.
I'm going to Australia to work for a better life for my family and I, not with hands open.
Also applying to more than one state only chokes up the system so people who have been recently removed from the C.S.L. etc are having to wait months rather than weeks for a reply.
I suppose it's a bit like going to look at a car without the intention of buying it.[Tyre kicker].
Davy
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:16 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Davy
I also switched to state sponsorship but didn't waste the time of the state sponsorship departments by applying to them all. I picked a state and luckily was granted sponsorship.
I don't particulary think the state is lucky to have me. More I am grateful that they thought I would be an asset.
I'm going to Australia to work for a better life for my family and I, not with hands open.
Also applying to more than one state only chokes up the system so people who have been recently removed from the C.S.L. etc are having to wait months rather than weeks for a reply.
I suppose it's a bit like going to look at a car without the intention of buying it.[Tyre kicker].
Davy
LOL@ tyre kicker! lol

I've so far only applied for Vic, but am pretty much guaranteed of a no as I'm not even on their 'skills in demand' list, ack well, God loves a trier eh!? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.