Wikiposts

More medical help needed for tomorrow

Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More medical help needed for tomorrow

Originally Posted by Mairead
Sorry Nicola I forgot about the urine, height and weight tests!!! I probably blocked the weight test from my mind!!! Wow you did have an experience didn't you!!! I was surprised that he didn't do a breast check on me as I did inform him that I had a lump about three years. Thankfully all was well with it and after a biopsy there was no further action required however I was surprised that he decided I didn't need one. Ours was at the end of the day so maybe the doc just wanted shot of us!!!!
The daft thing is, the Dr asked if I had ever had probs and I said no and always did checks etc.

I reckon having a C section scar and boobs really should have been enough proof. Poor OH had to do the drop and cough.

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Hi All,

Hope your meds went ok Maireads !!

Hi Flyaway, hope you get sorted soon !!

NOW, here's how our's went (OMG TOTAL EMBARASSMENT!!)

We had the same as you Flyaways, nurse first, bloods, urine, weight, height, bp etc.

THEN, we had the doctor (he was lovely), I had to strip down to my undies, not only that, I had a black bra on, white thongs and they had a hole in

I nearly died when he told me to strip !!!!!

On the other hand, I would get rather worried if I was told to prove I was a woman, after all, the hole revealled all and saved me the job !!!!

Donna.
x
OMG Donna, you cheered me up!! I knew we had to strip to undies and had short type pants on which cover a lot! Obviously TOO much as she had to check. AND they matched my bra - but I had to take that off.

Originally Posted by jimandkate
I went out today for tomorrow and got my new undies
kate
PMSL - get unwired bra for the xrays as you will have to take it off otherwise.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Lara_jane is an unknown quantity at this point

so many things to think about. I don't want anyone looking at my bits! Any of them. They are quite happy hiding under all my clothes. I don't have any underwired bras, will they let me keep my vest top on?
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lara_jane
so many things to think about. I don't want anyone looking at my bits! Any of them. They are quite happy hiding under all my clothes. I don't have any underwired bras, will they let me keep my vest top on?
LOL - I meant a bra without wires - they interfere with the xray. If you have normal bras you should be fine. I just need the extra scaffolding.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:54 am
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.1; U; en-us) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

I only came in here looking for words of wisdom - all this talk of pants has left me in a right tizzy!

lord knows the sort of dreams I'll be having tonight, lol!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

OMG - I thought I was worried about our meds tomorrow 'til I read about the stripping off Looking forward to them even less now!!

I'm taking my youngest step son (16) tomorrow - I won't mention the drop and cough - that would be enough to make him change his mind about going!

Yx
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lara_jane
Hiya Lara_Jane,

When I had my x-ray, I have to remove my bra and clothes from the top half, slip into a hospital robe and that was it, the radiologist didn't see anything, don't worry

Donna.
x
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:44 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL - I meant a bra without wires - they interfere with the xray. If you have normal bras you should be fine. I just need the extra scaffolding.
I had to strip off from the waist up but they gave me a gown so that was ok!
I had to strip down to my underwear for the medical but the dr kept me well covered so that was ok too! No breast exam, eye test or gender examination OH didn't have to do a cough & drop either
He would have died!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Hiya Lara_Jane,

When I had my x-ray, I have to remove my bra and clothes from the top half, slip into a hospital robe and that was it, the radiologist didn't see anything, don't worry

Donna.
x
Wow we really got the poors mans treatment so!!! Our xrays Damien was able to keep his tshirt on and I was able to keep my vest top on, I just had to remove my bra. Honestly I wouldn't have minded the full medical. Its reassuring to hear all is well. Mind you I was bricking it for the xrays as Im a smoker but thankfully all was well there.