Missed verification call...

Old Jun 15th 2010, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

milon_h is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Missed verification call...

Originally Posted by aliah
I did fill it, scan and upload????
I dont know whether that can be filled online or not???
i remember that personal particulars for charactor assesment was there as well...i filled in that as welll...
but that was lacking a few details like thorough education history details etc
so seperate form 80 was uploaded as well
and the email query i received from CO was actually abt gap(2 months only)in education history...
Thanks for your information. There was link of form80 to fill online earlier. After filling the form80 it disappeared.

Reg
Milon
Old Jun 15th 2010, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by milon_h
Thanks for your information. There was link of form80 to fill online earlier. After filling the form80 it disappeared.

Reg
Milon
yes right...
i did the same
but i seperately uploaded form 80 as well....
Old Jun 15th 2010, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Dont worry...In my case when i received verification call,AHC guy said that he tried many times (during then last couple of days) calling the HR manager on nos. given on experience letter but that guy was not reachable..he conducted thorough verification and later asked for mobile no,landline no and official email ID of HR manager.
Later i confirmed with HR manager and evertything went fine and that formality is also "met"lately...
means they are professionals and won`t let it go like this...they will keep buzzing u till they find u...
cheer up
as far as that no. is concerned...they are usually masked so calling back is definetely not gonna work...in my case(i am from pakistan) it was like 0308XXXXXXX
Hi Aliah,

I am afraid that AHC do call from Land line numbers statring from 051******, not from 0308*******, as I have asked my Boss to be careful in answering any call from it. Ususally our company have not many or not at all any calls from 051 number in routine.

Any idea do they call from mobile numbers?

Secondly in Hyderabad all offices in Private sector are closed on Friday but open on Sunday, what if they call on Friday and no body pick up, and do they call on sundays?

Any idea plz.

Thx!
Old Jun 15th 2010, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by jovipk
Hi Aliah,

I am afraid that AHC do call from Land line numbers statring from 051******, not from 0308*******, as I have asked my Boss to be careful in answering any call from it. Ususally our company have not many or not at all any calls from 051 number in routine.

Secondly in Hyderabad all offices in Private sector are closed on Friday but open on Sunday, what if they call on Friday and no body pick up, and do they call on sundays?

Any idea plz.

Thx!
true true...i was mistaken...it should be 051XXXXXXX...i forgot....
i received it on tuesday around 12 noon...
they will be calling back again a few times if they don`t reach you...
as i said he told me that he had tried many times during past days but he never got connected to HR...
Old Jun 15th 2010, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

true true...i was mistaken...it should be 051XXXXXXX...i forgot....
i received it on tuesday around 12 noon...
they will be calling back again a few times if they don`t reach you...
as i said he told me that he had tried many times during past days but he never got connected to HR...
Hi,

Thx for sharing this valuable information.

Old Jun 15th 2010, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Aliah,

Any idea plz.

Thx!
It is now confirmed that I have been called by AHC since the number was also 051xxxxxx and I missed it. Anyways its good to see some progress regarding my case.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Hi,
Guys can any one tell me why form80 thing is time consuming? I have seen many guy's status has stuck after form 80 till long time? What is the reason? Does it related with the security or any other internal checks?

Secondly Imran may I know about your profession? and you lodged 175 right?

Update.

Thanks..
Old Jun 15th 2010, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by umair
Hi,
Guys can any one tell me why form80 thing is time consuming? I have seen many guy's status has stuck after form 80 till long time? What is the reason? Does it related with the security or any other internal checks?

Secondly Imran may I know about your profession? and you lodged 175 right?

Update.

Thanks..
Several security checks are based on form-80. and it may take from 8 to 12 months for HR country. But it also varies from case to case.
My profession is computing professional (.net) and applied under 175.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I think we both having almost similar situation(all met and security checks remaining).The only difference is that i risked front loading meds and PCC...
You applied for 176 and I applied for 175. However both of us are on the same boat. Lets be hopeful .
Old Jun 15th 2010, 12:10 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Aliah,

Any idea plz.

Thx!
Jovi,

The Aus HC people are mostly Pakistani and they know what are the working days and hours of Pakistani offices. I have an idea, why dont you route your office phone number (the one you gave in your PR application), to your mobile phone ?. PTCL gives one an option to transfer the incoming call to any number after 5 rings. That way, if nobody receives your call, it will be routed to your mobile and then you can attend and give them (AHC poeple) whatever answer you think is appropriate).

Cheers,

TAA
Old Jun 15th 2010, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Several security checks are based on form-80. and it may take from 8 to 12 months for HR country. But it also varies from case to case.
My profession is computing professional (.net) and applied under 175.
Thanks imran,
so should we submit the form-80 along with other documents while uploading docs or it will be requested?
Old Jun 15th 2010, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by umair
Thanks imran,
so should we submit the form-80 along with other documents while uploading docs or it will be requested?
Yes submit form-80 for the main applicant only.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:17 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Aliah,

Any idea plz.

Thx!
Offices open on Sunday in Hyderabad? New information for me.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:20 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

CO asked me to sumbit form 80 for both applicants.
I think general rule is that we have to submit from 80 for 18+ aged applicatns(not sure)
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

hopethebest is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Missed verification call...

CO asked me to submit form-80 for non-immigrating family members also.
(spouse & children).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.