ministerial discretion s22.9

Old Apr 24th 2017, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

airlineguy1980 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ministerial discretion s22.9

Originally Posted by whtzau
do you have any response from dibp ?
Do not reply or post time line how you guys did it as people here are so upset because their sons and daughters can't get into MIT so close the bloody MIT
Old Apr 24th 2017, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by airlineguy1980
Loop hole closed the Pollyanna. Seriously. This forum is becoming exactly like xizzles. Why everybody is jumping because some one used the law to their advantage. Close this I get tax benefit and never pay any taxes in australia. Close this too. You can't. Because many millionaires are using the loop hole. Your local mp will dare not touch them. Good bye. My last post in this forum
Wrong target, mate. I'm not the small-minded, mean-spirited person who "took a screenshot and cry-babied to the authorities". In fact, I'm the one who (time and again) stood up to such behaviour on the forum, and (time and again), got shot down by the self-righteous moral police.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by xizzles
Wrong target, mate. I'm not the small-minded, mean-spirited person who "took a screenshot and cry-babied to the authorities". In fact, I'm the one who (time and again) stood up to such behaviour on the forum, and (time and again), got shot down by the self-righteous moral police.
Oh typo error xizzles I was meant to say as xizzles always say
Old Apr 24th 2017, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

I will discourage from anyone posting any loop holes here how they did rrv or citizenship or anything via legal loop hole. Just read the forum and you know who really helps and who do the moral policing and ask cleverly via pm
Old Apr 24th 2017, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

We are friends remember if not I can't advice you on visa issues then be gods will report me to authority
Old Apr 24th 2017, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Xizzles if you are in Victoria I would love to buy you a beer. Any take up??
Old Apr 24th 2017, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

The poster say some one genuinely can use loop hole. I wonder what they mean by this genuine word. I think the guy got it genuinely he didn't bribed your mp for sure.

Hahaha she or he don't know mp forget to declare their investment property or travel expenses but still keep their parliamentary seat. Do the screen shot of this
Old Apr 24th 2017, 7:24 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Xizzles I didn't know people taking screen shots. Wow. Anyway no more loop holes. As britishexpat become a place where people do moral policing not to answer the question asked.

From now on I will not give any more post on loop holes. I advice others who are reading this. If you post for a way out in britishexpats it will be closed by sending to relevant authorities so beware
Have you been drinking? No-one is taking screen shots and sending them anywhere. DIBP are known to frequent the forum though, but as you say nothing illegal was suggested.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 7:26 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

I will discourage from anyone posting any loop holes here how they did rrv or citizenship or anything via legal loop hole. Just read the forum and you know who really helps and who do the moral policing and ask cleverly via pm
This forum actively discourages anyone given advice on immigration matters via pm, as if the incorrect advice is given, it is not visible or open to question.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Pls taking screen shots and cry to authorities seems like why we are here and advicing people.

Instead of blaming their ignorance or not in same situation to get the benefit. I waited so everybody must wait attitude seems to be the norm. Still I don't think any level headed person will ask any complex question if the moral police is here
Old Apr 24th 2017, 7:39 am

Pls taking screen shots and cry to authorities seems like why we are here and advicing people.

Instead of blaming their ignorance or not in same situation to get the benefit. I waited so everybody must wait attitude seems to be the norm. Still I don't think any level headed person will ask any complex question if the moral police is here
I'm not sure what you are rabbiting on about - if you are replying to one of my posts, then there is a quote button in the bottom right of a post that will make it clearer for people when you reply. The alternative is to say who you are replying too, and the post number : e.g. ;to sparkles, post 158, blah di blah blah'

But if you have any issues with anything posted, there is also a report function on posts - it looks like '!' and is next to the karma button under someone's name.

thank you.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I'm not sure what you are rabbiting on about - if you are replying to one of my posts, then there is a quote button in the bottom right of a post that will make it clearer for people when you reply. The alternative is to say who you are replying too, and the post number : e.g. ;to sparkles, post 158, blah di blah blah'

But if you have any issues with anything posted, there is also a report function on posts - it looks like '!' and is next to the karma button under someone's name.

thank you.
Sorry sparkles. Just I wrote in my short time. I am not addressing to you. The one who did the screen short and sending emails as they have nothing to do just to screw other people lives. I only mentioned who did that or claim doing that. The only thing I addressed to you is about why I said I only advice in pm is to exactly stay away from prying eyes who try to make everybody life difficult because they had it
Old Apr 24th 2017, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

Why are you being such a sour grape? The successful applicant didn't break any rules, but made use of the loopholes to his or her advantage. Just because you couldn't see the short cuts don't mean there weren't any to be taken.

You did your time, good for you. You followed the rules and crossed every "T" and dotted every "I". Well done. But ministerial discretion exists for a purpose - otherwise it shouldn't be there in the first place. The fact that the successful applicant used it to his or her benefit should be applauded, not condemned.

It's like what I often say: tax evasion is a crime, but tax avoidance is the sacred and solemn duty of every honest working taxpayer out there.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

I mean, look, I got shafted (twice) for the RRV application - while others had it easier, despite not fulfilling the necessary requirements. I'm not sore about it. I'm happy for those who made it. I didn't go about taking a (mean spirited) screenshot, and sending it off to the relevant authorities like some cry-baby in kindie, hoping a bobbie wielding a big stick would come along and throw someone in gaol.

Anyway, I didn't note the time stamp on that post. Wouldn't have mattered anyway - it's my opinion and, to borrow a leaf from the BE playbook, it's my right to voice it.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 1:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry sparkles. Just I wrote in my short time. I am not addressing to you. The one who did the screen short and sending emails as they have nothing to do just to screw other people lives. I only mentioned who did that or claim doing that. The only thing I addressed to you is about why I said I only advice in pm is to exactly stay away from prying eyes who try to make everybody life difficult because they had it
No-one needs to send screenshots anywhere. DIBP have monitored this forum since its inception.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.