Wikiposts

migration to Australia from overseas

Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:51 am
sun
Just Joined

sun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default migration to Australia from overseas

hi all
I hope to apply migration to australia from overseas. I did my assement from ACS(IT Professional) and got 60 marks.. so I would like to apply Skilled migrations. I did point test and scored 115. since pass marks 120... any possible way to get through point test... or how do i start migration process.
Please advice me
sun
Old Oct 28th 2005, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: migration to Australia from overseas

Originally Posted by sun
hi all
I hope to apply migration to australia from overseas. I did my assement from ACS(IT Professional) and got 60 marks.. so I would like to apply Skilled migrations. I did point test and scored 115. since pass marks 120... any possible way to get through point test... or how do i start migration process.
Please advice me
sun
Sun,
Did you take into account the 5 bonus marks for a reigonal language or for a capital investment in australia. If you are under 120 , your application will be pooled and after two years your application will be refused.so try to find some additional points or else try changing your category from skilled independant to SIR for which 115 points will be enough.
Nadir
Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:57 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sun
hi all
Please advice me
sun
Nadir is correct, you would have enough points for SIR visa, but please check I think you have to have a job offer when applying, if you are in IT profession
Carole
Old Oct 30th 2005, 2:16 pm
sun
Just Joined

Thanks Nadir, If I'm going to apply SIR.. That mean befor apply SIR through DIMA should I need to find a employee offering a job? With that offer only I could apply for SIR??? If so From where I could start? what is the procedure...How do I find reigonal employers???????
Please advice me the steps!!!
Thanks
Sun
Old Oct 30th 2005, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sun
Thanks Nadir, If I'm going to apply SIR.. That mean befor apply SIR through DIMA should I need to find a employee offering a job? With that offer only I could apply for SIR??? If so From where I could start? what is the procedure...How do I find reigonal employers???????
Please advice me the steps!!!
Thanks
Sun
Dear Sun,
please send you CV and other details to

[email protected]

They did my case and can assess your chances free of charge and may come up with good advice.
Nadir
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:48 pm
sun
Just Joined

[Dear Nadir,
Thanks Very Much your prompt reply..I sent my CV which u mention. .By the way My mother's Brother's son got PR in australia... u tell me, whether he could sponser me???if so what's the procedure...wht is relevent document i should collect it...
Thanks

Sun
Old Oct 30th 2005, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

Youngie2005 will become famous soon enoughYoungie2005 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sun
[Dear Nadir,
Thanks Very Much your prompt reply..I sent my CV which u mention. .By the way My mother's Brother's son got PR in australia... u tell me, whether he could sponser me???if so what's the procedure...wht is relevent document i should collect it...
Thanks

Sun
Have you got an agent. I would advise you have one as the paper work can be a bit extreme. Alot of info is required from the sponsor, Tax/Earnings birth certs bills etc. The more accurate your application is the quicker it will be processed.

Regards

Youngie2005
Old Oct 30th 2005, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sun
[Dear Nadir,
Thanks

Sun
Dear Sun,
I think you can not sponsor your cousins. But hay , why dont you ask the firm i mentioned this question. may be they have a solution for it.
Nadir
Old Oct 31st 2005, 1:30 am
sun
Just Joined

Dear Nadir,
I sent my Cv to [email protected]. is that you mean.. they sent a mail as well with positive sign will see how it works...and will put a thread...
Thanks and regards
sun
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sun
Dear Nadir,
I sent my Cv to [email protected]. is that you mean.. they sent a mail as well with positive sign will see how it works...and will put a thread...
Thanks and regards
sun
You Welcome Sun . Wishing you best of luck for your immigration and future life.
Pray for the successful completion of my case too as it is near its completion. The same firm was hired by me in May 2004 and they were of great help for me right from guidance on prepration of CDR till now. Hope you find your ways easy.
Nadir
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:43 pm
sun
Just Joined

Hi nadir,
Great to here from you that U too getting through by that firm. Are they guiding us or as a agent they are handling the case.?
Old Oct 31st 2005, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Noticing the email address put here is a google free webmail address make sure any agent you engage is MARA registered (www.themara.com.au).
Old Nov 1st 2005, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sun
Hi nadir,
Great to here from you that U too getting through by that firm. Are they guiding us or as a agent they are handling the case.?
Sun, They are handling my case since May 2004. I visited them in person here in karachi , pakistan . Their other office is in sydney. I didnt consider much about them being MARA registered or not honestly. They claimed that their main clients are engineers and uptil my experience so far, i would say they have done a good job.
My cousin was the first of my family to go to them and he is in NSW now.
My advice to you is to make all sort of inquiries before you go ahead with hiring any agent.
Nadir
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:03 pm
sun
Just Joined

Thanks for the infor. Thant mean IF we want to consult a agent, the agen should be registered in MARA.? What is MARA???
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:08 pm
sun
Just Joined

Thanks your great advice..As u said waht is "MARA" ? How did u consult them? Did they do all migration process(Applicvations...Visa..Apply) on behalf of you or...AS their advice, u did follow the all migration process...
Thanks
Sun

Last edited by sun; Nov 1st 2005 at 8:49 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.