Migration agents in Melbourne

Old Feb 19th 2001, 6:24 am
Shane

Hi,

I'm looking for a migration agent in Melbourne who has a good knowledge of spouse visa
applications. Could anyone with some personal experience with any agents around Melbourne
please let me know. E-mail is fine if you don't want to discuss it in the group. I had a
look at the register of all the agents in my area (outer eastern suburbs) and there are so
many, but I have no idea of who the good ones are. Any responses will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shane [email protected]

Old Feb 19th 2001, 9:39 am
Steve

Shane - many spouse visa applications are submitted directly by the applicant without the
need for an agent. If your case is straight forward have you considered applying
directly? Regards

Steve

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a migration agent in Melbourne who has a good knowledge of spouse visa
> applications. Could anyone with some personal experience with any agents around
> Melbourne please let me know. E-mail is fine if you
don't
> want to discuss it in the group. I had a look at the register of all the agents in my
> area (outer eastern suburbs) and there are so many, but I
have
> no idea of who the good ones are. Any responses will be greatly
appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Shane [email protected]
>
>

Old Feb 19th 2001, 9:45 am
Shane

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately our case isn't very straight forward that I know of. I would like to go and
see someone for some advice before applying.

Regards,

Shane

> Shane - many spouse visa applications are submitted directly by the applicant without
> the need for an agent. If your case is straight forward have you considered applying
> directly? Regards
>
> Steve