Wikiposts

Migration Agents makes me confuse !!! HELP

Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

sirinya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Migration Agents makes me confuse !!! HELP

I went to talk with one migration agent today ...to talk about some issues about PR.

She explains to me these things.

1. I can t leave Australia while I am holding SIR 495. If I go oversea, I can't meet the permanent stage.

2. I can't fly interstate within Australia for travel. You must stay only in Adelaide and travel in Adelaide.

3. I have to stay only in "Adelaide".

I m confuse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I can't fly back to my home country while I m holding SIR 495 to visit parents for one or two week ? Can I go travel to NZ ? Can anyone help me clarify ....?

HELP HELP ME CLAIRIFY ...please.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:00 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migration Agents makes me confuse !!! HELP

Originally Posted by sirinya
I went to talk with one migration agent today ...to talk about some issues about PR.

1. I can t leave Australia while I am holding SIR 495. If I go oversea, I can't meet the permanent stage.

2. I can't fly interstate within Australia for travel. You must stay only in Adelaide and travel in Adelaide.

I m confuse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I can't fly back to my home country while I m holding SIR 495 to visit parents for one or two week ? Can I go travel to NZ ? Can anyone help me clarify ....?

Dear Sirinya,

Your report of the agent's views suggests some inaccuracy either in what you were told or your understanding. I would suggest you get a second opinion.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

sirinya is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi George,

I just went back from talking with one migration agent with enquiries about PR 175 . Now I am currently holding SIR 495.

She explains to me the options for permanent residency under 887 and 175 but what she had explained to me was confused me.

1. I was told that I can't leave Australia as I must abide by the condition of SIR VISA ...(If i leave Aus, I can't return to Australia .) !!!! ?

2. I I was told that I must stay in Adelaide only.... I am not allow to go interstate ..like I can't travel to Mel or Syd.

Can I fly back to my home contry to visit my parents during Christmas ?

ANyone help me clarify ?

Regards,
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:32 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi George,

I just went back from talking with one migration agent with enquiries about PR 175 . Now I am currently holding SIR 495.

She explains to me the options for permanent residency under 887 and 175 but what she had explained to me was confused me.

1. I was told that I can't leave Australia as I must abide by the condition of SIR VISA ...(If i leave Aus, I can't return to Australia .) !!!! ?

2. I I was told that I must stay in Adelaide only.... I am not allow to go interstate ..like I can't travel to Mel or Syd.

Can I fly back to my home contry to visit my parents during Christmas ?

ANyone help me clarify ?

Regards,
Hi Sirinya,

Yes, get a second opinion, there is obviously some confusion. Perhaps you should also email her to get her advice in writing.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

sriram4success is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Siriniya

Dont worry about what agent says. I am a SIR visa holder, travelled overseas and interstates with that visa.

1. This is bulshit, you are granted 3 year multiple entry visa. You can do whatever you want, but make sure that you meet 2year stay rule (cumulative) within that period

2. Another bulshit, SIR visa holders are allowed to stay Interstate (including major capitals) legally by DIAC for short visit

3. As Adelaide is the only "decent" place to find professional job, of cause. But you can live in any regional area.