migration agent

Old Dec 7th 2009, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all
Default migration agent

Hi does any one no of a migration agent in the north east of england...thanks
Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:46 pm
"Its Not for Girls"

Yorky1969 has a spectacular aura aboutYorky1969 has a spectacular aura aboutYorky1969 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: migration agent

Hi Chris,

Not in the north of England, no. But we have been using Go Matilda who are based in Southampton and I have to say they have been great. They have handled the whole process for us and steered me when I have been going wrong. One advantage they have as well is that they also have offices in Australia, so they can deal with things during Australia working hours too. Being in the North of England hasnt been a problem for me and I would recommend them whole heartedly.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Yorky

Originally Posted by chris34uk
Old Dec 7th 2009, 7:52 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris34uk
Hi Chris,

And might be cheaper using an Australia-based agent.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Dec 7th 2009, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Chris,

And might be cheaper using an Australia-based agent.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Yep, I am using an Oz agent and it is no problem with the time difference.

Has and is working really well actually, I do things during the day and ask questions and whilst sleeping my inbox is filling up with all my answers.

Dont worry about using an Australian based agent, lots of recommendations on here about who you can request prices from.

James
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Jamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really nice

Have a look at this map of UK based agents:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl...9e05286f7ec5c5

You can see the nearest one as the crow flies.

It's not every agent in the UK, but it's most of the registered ones and few of the unregistered ones I feel comfortable adding to the list.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 10:20 am

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

There are also MARA reg agents in Scotland...
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

used George Lombard for my visa and excellent service Distance was no problem as most done by email though i did call a couple of times but more so to settle my fraut nerves!! Cant fault Georgie Boy and his girls
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all

Ok thanks for all your replies its not for me i have been out here in perth for 2 year and loving it, its for a friend whom my boss is willing to sponsor even as a adult apprentice, but has no qualifications in the trade ( mechanic ) but does have some experience, we where thinking 457 visa but he needs to do TRA for that one, any suggestion would be good