Migrating to Australia

Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:44 am
Banned

sekuhn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Migrating to Australia

Hello,

I am a chef by profession, 35 years, married and speak well english. I am currently in France and I would like to come to Australia. What is the best way to get a visa, is there any reliable migration office that can assist me with all papers? or is there any web site I can go?
Looking forwards for your answers.
Thank you.

Sebastien
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migrating to Australia

Originally Posted by sekuhn
Hello,

I am a chef by profession, 35 years, married and speak well english. I am currently in France and I would like to come to Australia. What is the best way to get a visa, is there any reliable migration office that can assist me with all papers? or is there any web site I can go?
Thank you.

Sebastien
The best website to go to is this one

But you should have a really good read of www.immi.gov.au Also download and read booklet 6 (which you'll find on there)
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:06 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Thank you.

Sebastien
Hi Sebastien

have you looked here : http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85

the Chefs corner on this website.

I'm sure you can pick up plenty of info there as well.

Welcome to the site BTW.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Wendy
The best website to go to is this one

But you should have a really good read of www.immi.gov.au Also download and read booklet 6 (which you'll find on there)

what about migration agents?
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:12 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

what about migration agents?
That as well of course, but for a lot of people the application for a visa can be done yourself, and save you a lot of money.

There are 1000's of people on this site that can give good free info, and the Gov. sites give you the guidelines.

If you can't do it with just that info, then there are plenty of good agents that are more than prepared to help of course.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by furkew
That as well of course, but for a lot of people the application for a visa can be done yourself, and save you a lot of money.

There are 1000's of people on this site that can give good free info, and the Gov. sites give you the guidelines.

If you can't do it with just that info, then there are plenty of good agents that are more than prepared to help of course.
I've been told the best are www.liveinaustralia.com and www.go-to-australia.com would you agree?
Old Apr 18th 2007, 12:34 pm
Going for a ride

I've been told the best are www.liveinaustralia.com and www.go-to-australia.com would you agree?
I dont know those two personally, but I am using gomatilda, and they are very good, and there are a numer of others recommended by other posters on this site.

If you do a search, you will come up with more recommended agents.

Paul