Wikiposts

Metal Machinists First Class

Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

BearFamily will become famous soon enough
Wink Metal Machinists First Class

Are there any out there going or gone? We'd like to hear from you!

Angela & Brian
Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:26 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Metal Machinists First Class

Originally Posted by BearFamily
Are there any out there going or gone? We'd like to hear from you!

Angela & Brian
Yeah I am....trouble is I did mine nearly six years ago now,so it's probably all changed
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
Yeah I am....trouble is I did mine nearly six years ago now,so it's probably all changed
ah...so you are out there? What is the job industry like for MM1stC? We are really struggling because we are supposed to be moving over on an RSMS visa...that means work in a regional area for the first 2 years. Although a company in Kalgoorlie expressed an interest in employing my husband our agent in Adelaide seem to be dragging their feet as it will be a month tomorrow when this company said that they were 95% sure they wanted to employ him and just needed to do an interview...we are still waiting...and waiting...

regards Angela
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:44 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BearFamily
ah...so you are out there? What is the job industry like for MM1stC? We are really struggling because we are supposed to be moving over on an RSMS visa...that means work in a regional area for the first 2 years. Although a company in Kalgoorlie expressed an interest in employing my husband our agent in Adelaide seem to be dragging their feet as it will be a month tomorrow when this company said that they were 95% sure they wanted to employ him and just needed to do an interview...we are still waiting...and waiting...

regards Angela
Your husband shouldnt have any problems getting work for that trade in Adelaide they are crying out for people! ONly thing you really have to watch is the money they want to pay him! Some companies infact most pay awful money, but if they can see he has the skills and the right attitude he should be able to negotiate a bit more!

Good Luck!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
Your husband shouldnt have any problems getting work for that trade in Adelaide they are crying out for people! ONly thing you really have to watch is the money they want to pay him! Some companies infact most pay awful money, but if they can see he has the skills and the right attitude he should be able to negotiate a bit more!

Good Luck!
Well hello there Sham, the company that wants to employ him is actually in Kalgoorlie and the starting pay is over £31 per hour. My husband is very highly qualified with 30 years experience in the trade in various different industries with 6 years of running his own business in South Africa. I'm sure there are other jobs out there with better money for him but this is a good start and he only has to commit to it for 2 years after that we can move anywhere and choose a salary or if he is happy with the company and area...we'll just stay there!!

regards Angela