British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   met and requested online application? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/met-requested-online-application-551776/)

brian.w Jul 28th 2008 5:05 pm

met and requested online application?

When you have a case officer and it says met on your stuff online what does this mean its ok?and when it says requested,does this mean this info take longer to go through or as says requested,its just i have done this through an agent and all the stuff i believe was done many months ago and i was wondering if they have missed them things out.
I hope not as i been waiting long enough for my visa and this only delays things.

helena39 Jul 28th 2008 5:14 pm

Re: met and requested online application?

Originally Posted by brian.w (Post 6619764)
When you have a case officer and it says met on your stuff online what does this mean its ok?and when it says requested,does this mean this info take longer to go through or as says requested,its just i have done this through an agent and all the stuff i believe was done many months ago and i was wondering if they have missed them things out.
I hope not as i been waiting long enough for my visa and this only delays things.

Hi Brian,

If you check your status page and everything still says "requested", it just means you have no CO yet. However if everything has changed to "met" then you have a CO and all your documents are present and correct :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ice mocha Jul 28th 2008 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by helena39 (Post 6619792)
Hi Brian,

If you check your status page and everything still says "requested", it just means you have no CO yet. However if everything has changed to "met" then you have a CO and all your documents are present and correct :thumbsup::thumbsup:

sorry -- where does it say "requested"..? mine just says "processing commenced"

brian.w Jul 28th 2008 11:16 pm

Originally Posted by helena39 (Post 6619792)
Hi Brian,

Yes i have a co as i already asked that question when i called them and also had an email that i sent,but i have somethings saying met and some saying requested,as i asked does this mean they take longer to check over or are missed out by my agent i can see them being missed out by agent,just wondered about it.