Wikiposts

Merry Christmas- I got it !!!!!

Old Dec 15th 2004, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Jayhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Merry Christmas- I got it !!!!!

Dashed home from work when I heard Aus letter had arrived and at last the waiting is finally over- I got it! Skilled indp 136 MODL - application lodged 15/6 medicals sent 11/11.
Good luck to all those waiting especially the pre- July people who have had sooo many hiccups- your time will come. Thanks to everyone who's posted advice (Badri was a calm voice during the July changes) and especial thanks to the people who run and monitor the forum as their help has been priceless.
I can't believe I don't have to wait for the mail anymore and have to say that I felt relief rather than euphoric.
I'm toying with the idea of stopping off in S.E Asia on my way early next year if anyone has any tips...
Old Dec 15th 2004, 7:57 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Christmas- I got it !!!!!

Originally Posted by Jayhall
Dashed home from work when I heard Aus letter had arrived and at last the waiting is finally over- I got it! Skilled indp 136 MODL - application lodged 15/6 medicals sent 11/11.
Good luck to all those waiting especially the pre- July people who have had sooo many hiccups- your time will come. Thanks to everyone who's posted advice (Badri was a calm voice during the July changes) and especial thanks to the people who run and monitor the forum as their help has been priceless.
I can't believe I don't have to wait for the mail anymore and have to say that I felt relief rather than euphoric.
I'm toying with the idea of stopping off in S.E Asia on my way early next year if anyone has any tips...

CONGRATULATIONS!! HOORAY !!!

Best wishes for the future x

Donna.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:31 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Congratulations, it must be such a relief. Happy planning

Julia
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS....a great feeling isnt it!!
Old Dec 15th 2004, 4:29 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Congrats !!!

Good luck with all the new things you wanna acheive.

Badri
Old Dec 16th 2004, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations on your news. I'm sure the will be the best xmas pressie ever.

Jan
Old Dec 16th 2004, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Many Congratulation and Good Luck for the future.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 7:58 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

damn good show though i think you will miss waiting for that mail NOT
Old Dec 16th 2004, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

flowerkris is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Merry Christmas- I got it !!!!!

Congratulations !
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

sarahandnick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations JayHall. We are also planning on a little jolly in India and S E Asia on our way to oz. Maybe our paths will cross!! Found travelbag to be very helpful - I can provide details of the lady I spoke with if thats any help.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Jayhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Merry Christmas- I got it !!!!!

Originally Posted by sarahandnick
Congratulations JayHall. We are also planning on a little jolly in India and S E Asia on our way to oz. Maybe our paths will cross!! Found travelbag to be very helpful - I can provide details of the lady I spoke with if thats any help.
Knowing me I'll just jump on a plane with a stop over or two and keep flexible- I feel like there' s a natural gap so I can meander my way.
Cheers for all the congrats- GOOD LUCK
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:49 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS !!!!

and Good Luck !!
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:59 pm
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

It's a merry time indeed! Congrats!

Cheers,
Hannah
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

brissie bound is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Merry Christmas- I got it !!!!!

What a great Christmas pressie!

Enjoy the celebrations
Old Dec 18th 2004, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

flowerkris is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations !