MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Old Dec 24th 2007, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

sidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nice
Default MERRY CHRISTMAS!

TO ALL THOSE WITH OR WITHOUT THEIR VISAS AND TO ALL THOSE IN THE UK OR OZ, I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS AND JOY FOR TOMORROW AND LUCK AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR LIVES IN 2008 - WHEREVER YOU MAY BE OR END UP!

LOVE AND SMILES

SIDNEEE AND KINNYBOY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 24th 2007, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

michaelgwq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Originally Posted by sidneee and kinnyboy View Post
TO ALL THOSE WITH OR WITHOUT THEIR VISAS AND TO ALL THOSE IN THE UK OR OZ, I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS AND JOY FOR TOMORROW AND LUCK AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR LIVES IN 2008 - WHEREVER YOU MAY BE OR END UP!

LOVE AND SMILES

SIDNEEE AND KINNYBOY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 24th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND THANKS FOR YOUR HELP OVER THE LAST YEAR

Old Dec 24th 2007, 1:12 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!!!! My girls are currently tracking Santa on Norad......he's been to Australia already!!!!!!
Sending happy thoughts to all of you who are still waiting for your visas

Beth x x
Old Dec 24th 2007, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

ballesteros is on a distinguished road

Thanks very much Beth, didn't know about Norad, got it on now following Santa with the Kids, Superb!
Hope everybody has the very best of Xmas and you all get your dreams in 2008

ballesteros.