Wikiposts

Melbourne -Where to go?

Old Apr 30th 2004, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

nibblo will become famous soon enoughnibblo will become famous soon enough
Default Melbourne -Where to go?

Hello everyone
My husband and I have just sent off our application's(17.4.04) to go Victoria (nominated State) and are looking at areas of where to start. We have read up on Rosebud,Mornington and Mt Martha and they all look lovely - can anybody confirm whether these are good areas? My husabnd is a chef so we also need area's which have alot of restaurants? Also if these places are nice would it be practicle to commute to Melbourne or is it just too far?
Any replies grateful
Nibblo
Old Apr 30th 2004, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne -Where to go?

Originally posted by nibblo
Hello everyone
My husband and I have just sent off our application's(17.4.04) to go Victoria (nominated State) and are looking at areas of where to start. We have read up on Rosebud,Mornington and Mt Martha and they all look lovely - can anybody confirm whether these are good areas? My husabnd is a chef so we also need area's which have alot of restaurants? Also if these places are nice would it be practicle to commute to Melbourne or is it just too far?
Any replies grateful
Nibblo

Hi there you may want to have a look at the lifestyle forum there have been loads of posts on this question
I fancy the bayside suburbs or Werribee/Geelong myself but this is not strictly Melbourne

Here a few links:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...bourne+suburbs

Good luck
Old Apr 30th 2004, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

nibblo will become famous soon enoughnibblo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Melbourne -Where to go?

Hi Dicko
Thanks very much I will have a look at those forums and hopefully get a better idea
Cheers
Nibblo