Meds Tomorrow!

Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:16 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meds Tomorrow!

I am so scared! I know I shouldn't be but I am overweight and I worry terribly that this will stop us going to Australia. Many other people have been fine that are overweight and have high BMI's but I always feel I may just be the one to have problems.
Normally when I go to the Doctors they can never find any problems but there is such a thing as sods law!
Please wish me luck,chant, pray anything will be greatfully received!
Thank you x
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds Tomorrow!

Good Luck,

Ive read several threads and most say that they got visa even with high BMI. So I wouldnt worry too much. Consensus was not too worry too much about being a little overweight.

Think they are more interested if you have medical problems.

Mind you dreading ours, as we have child with medical condition. Got consultant letters but still doesnt lessen the stress.

GOOD LUCK Im sure it will go ok

GEMS
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
I am so scared! I know I shouldn't be but I am overweight and I worry terribly that this will stop us going to Australia. Many other people have been fine that are overweight and have high BMI's but I always feel I may just be the one to have problems.
Normally when I go to the Doctors they can never find any problems but there is such a thing as sods law!
Please wish me luck,chant, pray anything will be greatfully received!
Thank you x
Good Luck, when I was requested to have extra test I was so down but going to get them done in two weeks and what will be will be, you will be fine. Take a couple of deep breaths before you go in.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:02 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by somme
Good Luck, when I was requested to have extra test I was so down but going to get them done in two weeks and what will be will be, you will be fine. Take a couple of deep breaths before you go in.
You will be fine I bet.
Good luck will have everything crossed for you.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi good luck but you will be fine.

Donna
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

It will be a few weeks when we will read you have got your visa, let us know how you get on. Our panel doctor told me to expect extra tests.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:29 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

yep u will be fine R - just try to take a few breaths and not stress out too much x
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

The medicals worry me too, Im about 2 stone over weight and feel healthy but you never know what the medicals will pick up which is out of your hands.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:30 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys fingers crossed...I have never felt so scared about anything not even child birth and that is saying something. alot rides on us getting this new start in oz as you are all aware the last few months have been very tough for one reason or another...thanks for your continued support xx
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

carina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the rough

Hi ozzienurse

Just wanted to wish you good luck for your Meds. Try not to worry, I'm sure everything will be just fine !

Lots of luck

Carina
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:49 pm
Here at last!

Thanks again, I am suffering from extreme paranoia at the moment....every post I make seems to kill the thread...
At least the medical centre is very close and so wont need to worry too much about getting there as I did a run today to make sure I knew the way!

Anyway will keep plodding on and hopefully all will go fine and we will have our visa soon.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:50 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Thanks again, I am suffering from extreme paranoia at the moment....every post I make seems to kill the thread...
At least the medical centre is very close and so wont need to worry too much about getting there as I did a run today to make sure I knew the way!

Anyway will keep plodding on and hopefully all will go fine and we will have our visa soon.
You'll be fine R....the meds really are'nt as intense as you expect them to be. Good luck and let us know how you get on. C x
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:07 pm
Here at last!

Hubby has a virus he sounds very rough hasnt been well for the whole of April must have caught something nasty from somewhere, hope he is ok for tomorrow.
Does anyone know what the routine is? Son is 3 what will they want to do with him?
I take it that it is BMI, listen to chest look into eyes, ears etc, along with the chest xray for the adults and blood tests...there arent any other things to worry about are there?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I was obese so don't worry. You'll be ok. I know it is easy for me to say now but you really will be ok

hugs to you

lace xx
Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:05 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=OzzieNurse;4651164]Hubby has a virus he sounds very rough hasnt been well for the whole of April must have caught something nasty from somewhere, /QUOTE]

That dreaded virus - I have had it since the middle of March and I still have tracheitis(?).

Seriously, I sound like Bonnie Tyler with a sore throat and the comments of 'You still ill?' are wearing thin.

I think all doctors will have seen someone with this bug and I can't see it posing any problems.

Good luck and don't worry, its only if the doctor asks you to pole dance in front of him then you have to worry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.