Meds sent by registered post from Ireland

Old Jun 16th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Meds sent by registered post from Ireland

Hi,

Would anyone have an idea on how long it takes for the meds to get to Oz from Ireland. They were sent by registered posted and left Ireland on 12th of June.
Thanks in advance

Helena
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Meds sent by registered post from Ireland

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi,

Would anyone have an idea on how long it takes for the meds to get to Oz from Ireland. They were sent by registered posted and left Ireland on 12th of June.
Thanks in advance

Helena
Anybody!!!!! Helloooooooo anyone out there
Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:02 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by helena39
Anybody!!!!! Helloooooooo anyone out there
HI there,

Our meds were completed on the 11th April.
Sent to OZ on the 23rd of April
And were finalised on the 7th of May

There is no way to track the package once it leaves Ireland.

We found out they have been recieved and finalized when we went on line and check our status for our Visa.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Good luck

Regards

Silverski

Last edited by silverski; Jun 16th 2008 at 9:30 pm. Reason: Got my dates wrong
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Hi Helena I think when we did ours it took about 2 weeks from Ireland to LCU and then about another week for them to be finalised. I know they weren't too long.

Sandra
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by silverski
HI there,

Our meds were completed on the 11th April.
Sent to OZ on the 23rd of April
And were finalised on the 7th of May

There is no way to track the package once it leaves Ireland.

We found out they have been recieved and finalized when we went on line and check our status for our Visa.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Good luck

Regards

Silverski
Thanks Silverski.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sandav
Hi Helena I think when we did ours it took about 2 weeks from Ireland to LCU and then about another week for them to be finalised. I know they weren't too long.

Sandra
Thanks Sandra. Hopefully they will not need extra information. How do they inform you if they want other reports? Do they contact us directly, thru the panal doc or your agent? Just wondering
Thanks again
Helena