meds sent august 2007 anyone else

Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:38 am
Just Joined

luffs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

Hi our meds were received or at least signed for on the 24th Aug, we got case officer on the 21st Aug she already had pcc so only wanted meds, does anyone have any idea how long roughly you have to wait between meds processed and visa grant, I know our meds were fine as doctor told me,
Any advice would be great
Kerry
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

ontheup will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by luffs
Hi our meds were received or at least signed for on the 24th Aug, we got case officer on the 21st Aug she already had pcc so only wanted meds, does anyone have any idea how long roughly you have to wait between meds processed and visa grant, I know our meds were fine as doctor told me,
Any advice would be great
Kerry
Depends how big their intray is tbh. CO's seem to have a huge number of cases they are working on at any one time.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

emma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura about

Yea i think your right. We have been chatting about this today and we are going to get a bit of painting done over the next couple of weeks and then stick it on the market. To be honest i dont think we have much choice. If we do get turned down then we will just have to pull out. What else can we do?

Does anyone know of anyone who has been turned down at the last stage??

regards

emma
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

HAS EVERYONE ON HERE HAD THEIR VISAS ? IS IT ONLY ME LEFT ON HERE WHO IS STILL WAITING FOR THEIR GRANT LETTER? PLEASE TELL ME IM WRONG............................................. .........................................
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by plasterman
HAS EVERYONE ON HERE HAD THEIR VISAS ? IS IT ONLY ME LEFT ON HERE WHO IS STILL WAITING FOR THEIR GRANT LETTER? PLEASE TELL ME IM WRONG............................................. .........................................
No, you are not alone, we are still waiting!!!:curse: When were your meds at LCU?
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

they were sighned for on the 03/09 the same as daunteds so i am getting abit worried that i havent recieved them. did you go through a agent? we did and i dont know if thats why do you know if daunted went through a agent or not?when were your meds sighned for at lcu?
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

they were sighned for on the 03/09 the same as daunteds so i am getting abit worried that i havent recieved them. did you go through a agent? we did and i dont know if thats why do you know if daunted went through a agent or not?when were your meds sighned for at lcu?
Have to say ours were'nt signed for until 14th, but we are on a sponsored visa and thought they were processing them a little bit more quickly ( tillysmum on similar visa and her meds were cleared a little while back) So frustrating waiting with no news! We are going it alone not sure about Daunted! Emailed LCU 3 weeks ago and havent had a reply yet. Not sure my liver can cope with much more!!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

no mine niether its seems to be the only way to relax is to have a little tipple just before bed. i am sure you will have some news soon GOOD LUICK WITH IT ANYWAY............speak soon.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

even my spelling is going through it lol
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

even my spelling is going through it lol
Keeping my fingers crossed for you, for this week!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

thankyou i also hope you hear very soon as well
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point

Easy to say..now....but keep +ve.It all happens so quickly..last week I was crying my eyes out..thought they'd lost our meds...this week all of a sudden we got our visa !

Only thing is..my name is clare & they've put clara!!!So..got to get a new one !!

Keep your chins up!!(I mean all of you not all your chins!!)
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

will do or try too hard as you know the waiting drives you madddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddd
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still waiting so you're in good company.

Lau x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

good company will go along way with the waiting we are having to do so i hope we all get some answers soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.