meds sent august 2007 anyone else

Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Question Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

does anyone know for sure what date they are proccessing as i can seem to find out anywhere?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

findlay_stuart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

Hi there,

Theres been a big muck up with my meds, my doc has sent them to Australia instead of London, they were sent on the 3rd of october for a de-facto spouse visa. Looking at the times you guys are experiancing, do you think i should just get my meds done again and send them to london? I dont want to wait 8 weeks, when i know i can send it to london and it gets done fast...any advice?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by findlay_stuart
Hi there,

Theres been a big muck up with my meds, my doc has sent them to Australia instead of London, they were sent on the 3rd of october for a de-facto spouse visa. Looking at the times you guys are experiancing, do you think i should just get my meds done again and send them to london? I dont want to wait 8 weeks, when i know i can send it to london and it gets done fast...any advice?
Surely if your Dr sent them to the wrong place you can get them to send copies to London at no charge to yourself?! I would'nt want to be caught in LCU delays if i did'nt have to be!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by black cat
Surely if your Dr sent them to the wrong place you can get them to send copies to London at no charge to yourself?! I would'nt want to be caught in LCU delays if i did'nt have to be!!
He says he didnt take copys? only a copy of the blood test? Its all his fault myself and the case officer told him to send them to london, he sent them to OZ
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

He says he didnt take copys? only a copy of the blood test? Its all his fault myself and the case officer told him to send them to london, he sent them to OZ
Than he should redo the meds free of charge for you! If he does'nt then you should think about reporting him as they all have to be approved to be panel Drs.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Than he should redo the meds free of charge for you! If he does'nt then you should think about reporting him as they all have to be approved to be panel Drs.
I can do that? because he's mucked it up 3 times? first he said i didnt need a blood test, then he was on holiday when i got it done, then he sent it to OZ? do you think if i say that they might give me an earlier appointment? I'm not a bad person, but this doctor really has me riled up. I got the initial meds done in July, its now October 17th , it took that long for it to get sorted and when he did, he sent them to the wrong place. I feel like he's taking the mick!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

I can do that? because he's mucked it up 3 times? first he said i didnt need a blood test, then he was on holiday when i got it done, then he sent it to OZ? do you think if i say that they might give me an earlier appointment? I'm not a bad person, but this doctor really has me riled up. I got the initial meds done in July, its now October 17th , it took that long for it to get sorted and when he did, he sent them to the wrong place. I feel like he's taking the mick!
Dont see why you cant report it, they are not providing the service that they are meant to. This is the feed back form and it gives the option to give feed back on a panel Dr! http://203.0.101.60/prod/feedback.htm.
Good Luck
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Dont see why you cant report it, they are not providing the service that they are meant to. This is the feed back form and it gives the option to give feed back on a panel Dr! http://203.0.101.60/prod/feedback.htm.
Good Luck
Many thanks! I have managed to get an appointment in Edinburgh on the 31st of october (an hours drive from Dundee where i live) as a back up, i'd rather use someone else anyway, incase he mucks it up again! So thats not to bad, only 12 days away!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

hi everyone has anyone heard anything yet about what dates they are procesing from? but more to the pont has anyone recieved their visas?.....................
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point

We spoke to LCU & they say ours are "lodged".Does that mean they are on the system or processed?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

i would think that it means they are on the system,but not sure. when did you send them? at least they reconised you so thats good news.keep me informed of your developments.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

ontheup will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by platapus
We spoke to LCU & they say ours are "lodged".Does that mean they are on the system or processed?
If by spoke to them you mean you have a contact number could you PM it to me please???
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:55 am

dazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ontheup
If by spoke to them you mean you have a contact number could you PM it to me please???
and me please, pretty please

i've been looking for a number for them and can't find one anywhere,

thanks Em xx
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

My uncle went to LCU & queued for hours.When he got to the front he was turned away.He phoned the local govt offices in Sydney & spoke to a young lady who said she couldn't say anything,he told her I wasn't sleeping as I thought our meds were lost..sent 8th August..she went away & said they were "logged" on the system.

Don't know the phone number,but I could find it out if you want.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

ontheup will become famous soon enough

Nah its ok but thanks anyway - sounds like I probably wouldnt get much joy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.