meds sent august 2007 anyone else

Old Oct 11th 2007, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

hi there JR05 where in perth are you heading?we are looking into the rockingham area very nice place.looks like we will all be getting are visas together cant wait much longer going crazy...................
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

Originally Posted by plasterman
hi there JR05 where in perth are you heading?we are looking into the rockingham area very nice place.looks like we will all be getting are visas together cant wait much longer going crazy...................
I know what you mean about crazy.......
Not sure where we are heading. We quite like Quinns Rocks and swan valley (Ellenbrooke), we have freinds near both these suburbs so not sure where we will end up. Wanted to be in Oz for xmas however thats looking less likely with each passing week, we haven't got a CO yet but just hope it all comes together once meds are processed.
Good luck, keep us posted on your progress, be interesting to see who gets meds done first!!! As theirs a few of us on and around the same dates me!me!me!me! Ha.
Jay
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

HI THERE JR05 IT WILL BE INTERESTINGWHO GETS THEIRS FIRST BUT IT WILL BE CONGRATS TO WHO EVER IT WILL BE SO THANKS FOR THE REPLY AND ALSO KEEP ME POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS. WE ALSO WANTED TO BE GONE FOR XMAS BUT YOUR RITE SEEMS UNLIKLEY
Old Oct 13th 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Em76 will become famous soon enoughEm76 will become famous soon enough

hi ours were recieved on the 3rd sept what visa are you applying for?we are going on a 136. i have read the other forums and on e i have read that they ar procesing the 13th august so shouldnt be long for you now.
I'm applying for a 136 (Non MODL). Heading to Adelaide, but not for a year now as plans changed. Desperate to get the meds back tho as OH won't exchange on the house until we have a visa and we still have a capital investment bond to make.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Sean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really nice

Hi,
This is an email I recieved from the LCU on the 10 October.

Thank you for your e-mail and I apologize for the delay in our
response.
The Local Clearance Unit (LCU) is currently experiencing
unprecedented
delays in our processing. We are unable to confirm the receipt of
these
medical results as at the moment we are processing medical results
received:

13th of August for permanent applicants
11th September for temporary applicants

So if you did your medicals in August by this time line they won,t be long
Old Oct 13th 2007, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

if thats the case we should all hear something by the end of the month hopefullyits been six weeks since ours were recieved so not long now thank god i have email itus anyone else? speak again soon bye for now.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

i have read on another thread that they are processing 3/09 for 136 dont know how true it is but lets hope it is right
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:13 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, have you been to Rockingham, any chance you can give me some info on the area. We have not been to Oz before, waiting for visa 136 MODL, meds 6th Sept............hoping to settle in WA, poss Secret Harbour / Mullaloo?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we sent our meds on 08/08/07 & still heard nothing!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Baiazid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by platapus
Hi we sent our meds on 08/08/07 & still heard nothing!
Your CO received the results from LCU?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point

No,not yet.I am worried as we sent our meds off on 08/08/07 & our bloods off 1/09/07 & our CO has had blood results from LCU,but not medicals.

I am really worried the meds have been lost.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

No,not yet.I am worried as we sent our meds off on 08/08/07 & our bloods off 1/09/07 & our CO has had blood results from LCU,but not medicals.

i sugest contact LCU to ask them about this.

I've sent with dhl all in one package to be sure
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

i have read on another thread that they are processing 3/09 for 136 dont know how true it is but lets hope it is right

Hi plasterman, if thats true then thats the best news i've had in ages..
Hope someone can confirm....
fingers crossed for all..
Best wishes, Jay
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Hi platapus, As Baiazid suggests i would contact LCU, Hope hear something soon
Best o luck, Jay
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

By the time i've forwarded the meds with DHL (27 Aug 2007) they were 8 weeks late with processing. So i expected ~27 Oct 2007 to be processed.

Now i don't see many improvments in medical processing. I don't thing they are processing 03 Oct for 136.

Because on 10 Oct 2007:
13th of August for permanent applicants
11th September for temporary applicants

I suspect that today 17 Oct 2007 will be
~20th of August for permanent applicants
~18th of Sept. for temporary applicants

Practically they are still ~8 weeks late

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.