meds sent august 2007 anyone else

Old Sep 15th 2007, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough
Default Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

Hi all,

I got this yesterday and it might help you all with time scales. 9 weeks and still waitting.

Joy

The Local Clearance Unit (LCU) is currently experiencing an exceptionally
large volume of work, and hence the assessment of medicals is being
delayed.

LCU are currently assessing medicals for Permanent visa applications
received in our office on 12 July 2007. If your medicals were received by
the LCU on the 13 July 2007, we would expect them to be processed in the
coming days.

If assessment of these medicals is urgent, please contact your allocated
Case Officer or relevant Business Section and request they contact LCU
regarding priority assessment of medicals.

Regards

Vinee W
LCU
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:07 pm

dazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by plasterman
wondering if anyone else sent off their medicals in august, i hav been reading the threads and i think the waiting time is going to be about 8 weeks , i am so glad that you can go through the waiting period with friends on here.anyone else who is in this spot reply i would be gratful for someone to talk with.(wayne39,sharon36,danni13,lauren10,ben8,kay leigh7)
Hi

We had our meds done on the 06th Aug and they were sent on the 13th Aug. We too are PATIENTLY waiting!!!! Its driving me crazy

Good Luck to all

Emma x
Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

hi we had our meds done 26/7 and were delivered 6/9 due to a wee prob excuse the pun lol. So we hope to get them processed by Nov.

Suexx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Baiazid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by suesk
hi we had our meds done 26/7 and were delivered 6/9 due to a wee prob excuse the pun lol. So we hope to get them processed by Nov.

Suexx
i am in the same situation. My medicals were delivered 27/7. I hope they will process them by 27 Oct. (8 weeks delay)
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Cool Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

i thinkby the sounds of it we are all playing the waiting game lets hope we all get the answer we want asap what a relief it will begood luck to everyone.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

vivianne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Our meds were sent on the 29th August, They were sent by royal mail registered post so hopefully they've made it by now. Good luck to everyone!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vivianne
Hi all,

Our meds were sent on the 29th August, They were sent by royal mail registered post so hopefully they've made it by now. Good luck to everyone!
With DHL: 4 days
Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vivianne
Hi all,

Sent my visa application Royal Mail and it took 8 days.....
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

found out today that my medicals were not sighned for until 03 09 07 so just a thought wait wait wait thats the name of the game please everyone let me know how you are all doing.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

hi there everyone how are u all doin ?let me know, havent been on for a while sorting things out and that so come on give me some good news please...........good luck to all and has anyone had there visas yet? come on lcu.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Em76 will become famous soon enoughEm76 will become famous soon enough

Our meds were sent 13th August, the last mail I recieved from LCU said they were processing meds recieved by the 6th August, so am keeping everything crossed that I hear something soon. We then have to deposit the capital bond, so more waiting
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

hi ours were recieved on the 3rd sept what visa are you applying for?we are going on a 136. i have read the other forums and on e i have read that they ar procesing the 13th august so shouldnt be long for you now.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

hi ours were recieved on the 3rd sept what visa are you applying for?we are going on a 136. i have read the other forums and on e i have read that they ar procesing the 13th august so shouldnt be long for you now.
Indeed, they are processing 12-14 august.

I am waiting for them to process 27 aug
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

Hi all, our meds were also received at LCU on 3/09/07
Heading to Perth (eventually)
Best wishes, Jay
Old Oct 11th 2007, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa_Mick is on a distinguished road

Hi all, well our meds sent 31/8/07 were received at LCU on 3/9/07. Expect we shall have to wait and wait and wait............... eventually heading to Oz, dont know where and certainly dont know when.
Lisa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.