meds sent august 2007 anyone else

Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Talking meds sent august 2007 anyone else

wondering if anyone else sent off their medicals in august, i hav been reading the threads and i think the waiting time is going to be about 8 weeks , i am so glad that you can go through the waiting period with friends on here.anyone else who is in this spot reply i would be gratful for someone to talk with.(wayne39,sharon36,danni13,lauren10,ben8,kay leigh7)
Old Sep 15th 2007, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: meds sent august 2007 anyone else

Hi

Our Meds were sent 4th September.

Looking at the timescales the LCU are up to the 12th July for Permanent visa meds.

We are applying for 136 Modl, sent in March and CO wants everything for 9th October!!!!! This ain't gonna happen by the looks of things so am just sitting tight and hoping and praying..

Good luck with your wait lets hope they catch up soon.

Melanie
Old Sep 15th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

I sent mymeds and they were recieved on 23rd july, we're still waiting, but reading ur thread cheered me up if they are on the July meds, great news you've made my day!!!!
annkc
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:18 am
Just Joined

stephen1spurs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

Sent meds on the 17th august so we are in the long wait to get them proccessed.

Case office requested meds and police checks by 31 October.

Hope the wait is not to long!!!!!!)

(Stephen 34, Amanda 32, Jessica 7, Louise 4 and Chloe 2)
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Cooper Clan is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by plasterman
wondering if anyone else sent off their medicals in august, i hav been reading the threads and i think the waiting time is going to be about 8 weeks , i am so glad that you can go through the waiting period with friends on here.anyone else who is in this spot reply i would be gratful for someone to talk with.(wayne39,sharon36,danni13,lauren10,ben8,kay leigh7)
Hi
Our meds were sent on 17th august and rec'd on 21st
Just waiting along with everyone else.
Getting frustated - along with everyone else
add to that our house sale which is 'near' the end - or so our solicitor says -
We are very :curse::curse::curse::curse: at the mo'

Its nice to know we are not the only ones
Heather Tim Jacob (14) Joe (12) and Ethan (9)
on 136 modl
going to melbourne
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

carina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by plasterman
Hi Plasterman

We sent our meds off at the end of August. I think you are right in thinking it takes about 8 weeks, I have been checking other peoples time lines, it usually takes that long. So playing the waiting game yet again, but should'nt be too long this time! Lots of luck to you
Where are you heading too ?

Carina
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

thanks to everyone whoanswered me it is nice to know that you not the only one getting frustrated we are heading to perth(waikiki). is anyone else going there it is near rockingham but i bet you already new that bit excited
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

We sent our medicals off on 30-8-07 which were recieved on 3-9-07 were front loading our medicals on a STNI Visa and want to be in OZ for the beginning of next year!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

Thats the areas that we are going to, we have thought about Bunbury also, we have'nt been, so we will have a look at these areas when we get there. We dont want to be much more than an hour from perth itself.
Anyway good lucK to you all thats waiting
ann
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Forgot to mention were heading to Perth too havent a clue where were going to settle in Perth as we have never been before.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Our meds were done August 15th but not sent until Sept 6th - they arrived in the LCU on 10th and so hopefully are in the queue with everyone elses

Hopefully all going well they should be cleared by the 3rd Dec if we go on 12 week processing......

We are looking to go to Melbourne area....

Looks like we wont be moving until at least Jan - will give me more time to sort out house etc.

Laura xx
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

soon the adventure will begin, canna wait
ann
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Its great to have each other on here that are going through the same thing Good luck everyone.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

How strange

We're ging to Perth too!

We have family in Mindarie, so to start off we hope to rent in that area. Have been before and loved it.

Hoping to go before June next year but Visas would be nice before xmas so can make definite plans.

We have just had an offer on the house so hoping that will take our minds off the long wait ahead.

All we can do is wait!

Melanie
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:04 am
Ravi Kumar Meda

ravimedaot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Its great to have each other on here that are going through the same thing Good luck everyone.

There are 1000 others who have send their medicals in August.. i have send the medicals for both of my visa's 136 and 457 which have reached LCU on 27th August 2007...

Jesus .. Chase those LCU people and get the medicals finalised soon

Cheers

Ravi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.