Wikiposts

Meds Processed - how do you know?

Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice
Question Meds Processed - how do you know?

Hello

I have read in a few threads that some of you know when your meds have been proccessed in Aus... how do you know this?

We seem very in the dark about these things and it would ease the suffering if waiting if we know they had been/are being/not being processed by the CO....

We went through a Solicitor on a 136Modl and communication is very sparce to say the least... anyone able to help me?

THanks LH
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Meds Processed - how do you know?

Originally Posted by LittleHobo
Hello

I have read in a few threads that some of you know when your meds have been proccessed in Aus... how do you know this?

We seem very in the dark about these things and it would ease the suffering if waiting if we know they had been/are being/not being processed by the CO....

We went through a Solicitor on a 136Modl and communication is very sparce to say the least... anyone able to help me?

THanks LH
I was wondering the same ? as we used an aget we r realying on them but wondered if there is something we can do online ?

Ax
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice
Default Re: Meds Processed - how do you know?

i know, i feel like there is a consipracy and everyone knows something we dont! . God i cant wait until this is over! My brain is all over the place with with the high and low feelings! One minute i am bouncing off the walls with excitment and the next i am worrying like crazy incase we dont get it!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:06 am
Just Joined

dalbrun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

You could try this link,
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

I think it only works if you have applied online though.
You also need your TRN.

Good luck
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:34 pm
Ravi Kumar Meda

ravimedaot is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there any one who applied for E 457 and waiting for the medicals to be cleared??? i mean waiting since long>>>>>