meds

Old Feb 23rd 2008, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

karen111 is on a distinguished road
Default meds

hi can anyone tell me if immi hold a file or database of unusual conditions or illness,s. my son has a rare cond that not many have heard of and wondered if immi will be able to see from their records wether they have allowed families with the cond to have their visa's for au before. any info gratefully received
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of
Default Re: meds

Hi Karen,

As far as I am aware they do not keep statistics on file to recap on who they have granted visas and any existing medical conditions. Every application is done on a case by case senario, if you haven't already obtained advice from an agent you should, if not there is a guy in sydney called Peter Bollard who is known as the one to contact if in doubt where medical conditions are concerned. We also have a child with an existing condition but until recently was listed on the health requirements forms. It also depends on cost to the health system in Aus and education system. Without knowing what the condition is I cannot really advise any more. You are more than welcome to pm me, i will try and help you.

Thanks Claire x