Wikiposts

Meds

Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:36 am
CazBeckham

CazBeckham is on a distinguished road
Default Meds

Hi

Just to let you know that me and OH had our meds done today at Cambridge and the Doctor was such a lovely lady. Had a real laugh with her and she said we had nothing to worry about and that all was well and that she will courier off all our stuff on Thursday.
Of course the final decision is still with the LCU.

We ar applying for a Contributory Parent Visa and got our CO on 14th Nov, done Police checks on the 15th and meds done now so just a matter of sitting back and waiting.

Good luck to everyone on here

Caz
Old Nov 26th 2007, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: Meds

Originally Posted by CazBeckham
Hi

Just to let you know that me and OH had our meds done today at Cambridge and the Doctor was such a lovely lady. Had a real laugh with her and she said we had nothing to worry about and that all was well and that she will courier off all our stuff on Thursday.

We ar applying for a Contributory Parent Visa and got our CO on 14th Nov, done Police checks on the 15th and meds done now so just a matter of sitting back and waiting.

Caz
Hi Caz
Thats nice to hear.....good luck for a speedy finalization on your meds..
sharon
Old Nov 26th 2007, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Caz
Glad to hear they went OK.
Is that the quicker/expensive parent visa?
Hope you get some good news soon, who do you have already in Oz?
Sorry, being v nosy!

Sam
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:59 am
CazBeckham

Hi Sam

Yes that is the quicker expensive Parent Visa although applied in Feb 07 so still a while.

We have a Daughter and Son in Law who emigrated to Australia in Feb 05 in Brisbane so that is where we will be heading.

Caz
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam

Yes that is the quicker expensive Parent Visa although applied in Feb 07 so still a while.

We have a Daughter and Son in Law who emigrated to Australia in Feb 05 in Brisbane so that is where we will be heading.

Caz

I bet you can't wait, good luck, hope its soon for you.

Sam
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:53 am
CazBeckham

Thank you Sam and I too wish you luck, whereabouts are you heading to?

Caz
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:02 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

I just wanted to say good luck, our meds are also in oz at the moment and we hope to be moving to Sunshine Coast next year
I would love my parents to eventually come out to oz, have you found the process difficult at all and what agent are you using?
thanks bec
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:48 am
CazBeckham

Hi Bec

Process was painless so far. We are using Go Matilda as our Agents and would thoroughly recommend them.

Our meds which were done today by a lovely lady Doctor in Cambridge should be winging their way to Sydney on Thursday and our Police Checks should be back by end December so its just a case of waiting again.

Caz
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank you Sam and I too wish you luck, whereabouts are you heading to?

Caz

Probably Tasmania, although Adelaide area comes a close second. Very hard ot decide at the moment, will really come down to job situation once we have the visa.

Sam
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

nurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nice

Hi

Caz
Hi

Was that at the Nuffield hospital? i am going there myself on Wed
Old Nov 26th 2007, 10:37 am
CazBeckham

Hi Nurse 32

Yes it was at the Nuffield with Dr. Birke, she was very nice.

Whereabouts are you living at present? WE are in Ely.

Good luck on Wednesday you will be fine

Caz
Old Nov 26th 2007, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

nurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nice
Smile Re: Meds

Hi Nurse 32

Yes it was at the Nuffield with Dr. Birke, she was very nice.

Whereabouts are you living at present? WE are in Ely.

Good luck on Wednesday you will be fine

Caz

hi caz
Thanks
i am in Colchester in Essex

going to have the day out in Cambridge as appt is in the afternoon