Wikiposts

med's

Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:58 pm
Legoman

legoman is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile med's

Hi all just had our med's done (me / better-half / stoppy step-daughter) a bit worried about high B/P but all went extremely well, the doc at Maidenhead was A1 highly recommend him. the X-ray were done in the same place so no worries with them being lost,
so all we have to do now is sit back and wait and wait and wait and wait have a few tins of the amber and a sweet sherry for the Sheila and wait and wait
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: med's

Originally Posted by legoman
Hi all just had our med's done (me / better-half / stoppy step-daughter) a bit worried about high B/P but all went extremely well, the doc at Maidenhead was A1 highly recommend him. the X-ray were done in the same place so no worries with them being lost,
so all we have to do now is sit back and wait and wait and wait and wait have a few tins of the amber and a sweet sherry for the Sheila and wait and wait
hello again!

seems were going to the same place as you had your meds, ours are on 4th july.what date are you hoping to go?
glad to hear all went well, did he let you know how the xrays were? must catch up soon.
take care

Trish
Old Jun 14th 2005, 1:52 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Legoman,

we are also planning to use the clinic in Maidenhead (but haven't booked yet).

I was wondering how they send the meds to Sydney? DHL, or Royal Mail, or someone else? And did they give you the details, so you can track whether the meds got delivered?

Gina
Old Jun 14th 2005, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Hi Legoman,

we are also planning to use the clinic in Maidenhead (but haven't booked yet).

I was wondering how they send the meds to Sydney? DHL, or Royal Mail, or someone else? And did they give you the details, so you can track whether the meds got delivered?

Gina
I also wondered this, they charge you £6.50 each for sending to oz, its free if its in uk.
also, i wondered if you all go in with the doc together?
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

klmar is an unknown quantity at this point

What did the med request/email say? Does it ask you to quote any reference or number or anything you didn't already know?
Old Jun 14th 2005, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

GraemeS is a name known to allGraemeS is a name known to allGraemeS is a name known to allGraemeS is a name known to allGraemeS is a name known to allGraemeS is a name known to allGraemeS is a name known to allGraemeS is a name known to allGraemeS is a name known to allGraemeS is a name known to allGraemeS is a name known to all
Question Re: med's

Originally Posted by legoman

Hi There,

Well done.

Could I ask if a high failure limit was mentiond for the BP i.e 150/100 etc.

We are considering our medicals soon & this is our biggest real concern, even above my waistline!

bye