Wikiposts

meds for 175 & 457

Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

nurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nice
Default meds for 175 & 457

Hi.. wonder if anyone can help

i am applying for a 175 and a 457 visa at the same time.... i have already submitted my 175 application online, however waiting for my nomination number from employer before i can apply for the 457. My question is: can i go ahead with the medicals for the 175 now and then send the same medicals once i have applied for the 457.... (not sure how it works... do you get a receipt with a ref number that you send which they then tally up with your meds? or what?)

thankyou in advance

Mark

by the way i am a nurse so i do need full meds for 457 !!!

Last edited by nurse32; Nov 13th 2007 at 4:27 am.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: meds for 175 & 457

Originally Posted by nurse32
Hi.. wonder if anyone can help

i am applying for a 175 and a 457 visa at the same time.... i have already submitted my 175 application online, however waiting for my nomination number from employer before i can apply for the 457. My question is: can i go ahead with the medicals for the 175 now and then send the same medicals once i have applied for the 457.... (not sure how it works... do you get a receipt with a ref number that you send which they then tally up with your meds? or what?)

thankyou in advance

Mark

by the way i am a nurse so i do need full meds for 457 !!!
I'm sure I've read somewhere on here of someone in a similiar position and they were able to use the same meds for both visas.

The only stipulation from what I can remember is that the meds are still valid which makes sense really.

I think when you apply for your second visa your CO can access your meds via your passport number.

Best of luck.

Trish
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: meds for 175 & 457

Yes you can use the same medical results for both or any visa you applied with the same health requirements provided the results are still valid. It is valid for a year (excluding chest x-ray) but I am not sure how they determine when is the starting date for a year, probably from the date your doctor signed and dated the results.

The CO will take the results from your first visa from their database if it is available and still valid for the subsequent visa as far as I know.

X-ray only last for 3 months though if I am right so I am not sure if you would be required to do a chest x-ray again when it runs out and your 175 is still being processed.