Wikiposts

Medicals Received

Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

Don2211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals Received

Hi,

My medials and PCC have been recieved in Sydney (3rd july 07).
I have an agency who act on my behalf and I have never dealt with the Oz government personally.

Is there anyway that I can contact someone from the government to get an update on my case??????
Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medicals Received

I don't know which visa you are applying for but here are the contact details for the Skilled Visa:

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm
Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Hi Don

I think it really depends at what stage your visa is at. If you have sent them unrequested and frontloaded, I think you pretty much just need to wait until you have a CO allocated.

If you already have a CO (case officer) you need to contact them directly.

Hope this helps
Old Jul 11th 2007, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Don2211 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help,

I am applying for the 136 skilled visa.

My medicals, PCC and P60's and 2 years worth of wage slips were requested and sent off, and recieved 3rd july.

I assume I have a CO, the agency who is dealing with my case said all my info had been requested. Will this have been requested by my CO???

Thanks
Don
Old Jul 11th 2007, 5:48 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

You will have to speak to your agent, they will be able to tell you whats happening.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

snowwhite76 will become famous soon enoughsnowwhite76 will become famous soon enough

Hi we also are on a 136 modl all our paper work is with them and four weeks in still nothing,so we are having to wait and each day is getting harder and more frustrating but fingers crossed good luck with your visa
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Hi Don

If they have been requested that request will have come from your case officer....I would imagine if that is the case that a decision should be on it's way soon

Hope this helps