Medicals from Outstanding to Finalized.

Old May 7th 2009, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice
Default Medicals from Outstanding to Finalized.

Hi guys,

I've sent my Medicals as per requested by CO.

My Visa status says:

Further medicals received: 30 March 2009 thats ok.

BUT the status on top still says Medicals Outstanding.

My question.

How long does it take for the medicals to change from:

Medicals Outstanding -> Received -> Finalized

I contacted HOC in Sydney, they said, the medicals received on 20 March are being processed. So guys am I close then?

And also guys, kindly share your timelines for:

Medicals Outstanding -> Received -> Finalized

Thanks!
Old May 7th 2009, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

jeev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals from Outstanding to Finalized.

Dear live2learn,
This is an usual formality only. Once your medicals reached sydney office, it would take another 7-10 days to change the status to "recieved", merely after 40 days it would changed to "finalised" according to you visa type and the health condition. Once it is finalized it would be with your CO. This is what happened to my application. So dont worry.cheers.
Old May 7th 2009, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Originally Posted by jeev
Dear live2learn,
This is an usual formality only. Once your medicals reached sydney office, it would take another 7-10 days to change the status to "recieved", merely after 40 days it would changed to "finalised" according to you visa type and the health condition. Once it is finalized it would be with your CO. This is what happened to my application. So dont worry.cheers.
Good to hear from you jeev,

So with that in mind, is your medicals finalized then?

I am from HR country. Visa class 175, MODL C#

Three day from now it will be 40 days, so I guess something is going to come soon.

Anyone else please kindly give your input.

Thanks!
Old May 7th 2009, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

Bshootz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi live2learn i am very interested in this also as our family meds were received on the 30th march also, sent email and got a reply saying they had been sent to the moc for assessing.
Please let mr know how you are getting on, have applied 175 paper based on the csl list from lr country.
Thanks.
Beckyx
Old May 7th 2009, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bshootz
Hi live2learn i am very interested in this also as our family meds were received on the 30th march also, sent email and got a reply saying they had been sent to the moc for assessing.
Please let mr know how you are getting on, have applied 175 paper based on the csl list from lr country.
Thanks.
Beckyx
Sure Bshootz, I will let you know about it. I check my email everyday to see if there is any email from my CO.

By the way, are you heading to Sydney or to Melbourne?
Old May 7th 2009, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

mitesh82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Medicals from Outstanding to Finalized.

you should have lodged PLE for this..
because in my case they received my medicals on21apr09 , finalized it on 24apr09 and got the visa on 27apr09.

so you must have to cantact DIAC about your case..
Old May 7th 2009, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

nickynush will become famous soon enough

Our meds were received in Sydney on 20th Feb and finalised on page 1 on 28th Feb. They did not show as met on page 2 until 7th April and visa was granted 8th April.

As far as I know the medical centre in Sydney update the first page of your online status and your CO updates the 2nd page when he/she signs them off as MET although not all case officers update the online system.
Old May 8th 2009, 1:09 am
Just Joined

kopf is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in a similar situation: my medical were received 19/march and last week I send a inquiry to HOC, they replied saying that my medical examination have been finalized and the information was available to CO but until now, at page 1, it is showing "outstanding"... page 2 still "requested".

Well, I'll wait for more two week or three and if nothing changes I'll send a new inquiry, this time, to the DIAC... My visa is 475 - HR country.

It is absolutely clear to me that there is no regular order or logic at the medical and/or visas processing... some guys applied 2 months ago and already have a grant-letter other applied at end of 2007 and even have a CO. It's a little unfair but we have no much control over it... just our patience

Regard and good look to all!!
Old May 8th 2009, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nickynush
Our meds were received in Sydney on 20th Feb and finalised on page 1 on 28th Feb. They did not show as met on page 2 until 7th April and visa was granted 8th April.

As far as I know the medical centre in Sydney update the first page of your online status and your CO updates the 2nd page when he/she signs them off as MET although not all case officers update the online system.
Some say that after the medicals is received normally it takes about 40 days to get finalized.

I am 3 days away to reaching 40 days if nothing happens, I will lodge a PLE.

I hope they did not lose my paper. But I just uploaded my Medicals receipt and PCC scanned copy through the online upload link.

Just waiting desperately now.
Old May 9th 2009, 6:38 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

This is a good thread to know the timeline for medicals

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565242
Old May 15th 2009, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Guys please share you Medicals Received to Medicals Finalized timeline.

I have heard that I takes over 40 days for Medicals to be finalized and its over 45 days since I sent my Medicals and still not finalized.

I know I am being impatient here.

I sent an email enquiry to HOC on 04May2009 and they replied:

Dear xxx
Thank you for your email. The medicals you are enquiring about were
received 30/03/2009
Currently medicals received 20/03/2009 are being processed.

Kind regards,

xxx
Health Operations Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

So Now guys Have your medicals been finalized yet? specially those whose medicals were received on 30/03/2009 like mine.

Please share your Medicals timeline.

Even those guys who have received their Visas are welcome to share their timeline.

Thanks!