medicals for non migrating child

Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:16 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all
Default Re: medicals for non migrating child

Originally Posted by NikiL
JAJ, I advice your guidance, however I was pointing out that the post office guidelines were at fault - therefore if anyone is given the wrong guidance by the post office (which is what happened in our case) stick to your guns and insist they call the passport office. This was the only way we could get his passport applied for as we knew the regulations better than the post office
Just remember everyone that you don't have to apply via the post office. They only offer a checking service to ensure that you have provided the correct documents and that your photo is in the right format. If you apply online it tells you exactly what you need and you to provide, plus the Post Office aren't allowed to process online passport apps.

So if you are going to override their decisions anyway don't use them, save yourself the extra checking fee

Allan

Allan
Old May 8th 2008, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Hey man! really is that possible?

I am excited to know about this one. I am separated from my wife (with a my child living with her) and I am quite sure that she will refuse to get the medicals done will refuse to write a stat dec for the same.

So now can we write a stat dec on her behalf explaining that she refuses to do the medicals?

Did you do the same stat dec? how far have you reached in your case?

Originally Posted by che1
Thanks she has just being asked to stat dec and she too is refusing so think that will be the only way round. Thanks for the reply.

Many Thanks
Joanne
Old May 8th 2008, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Hey Tracemul7,

I am pretty happy to hear this solution. If my separated wife does not allow the child medicals to be carried out and does not write the stat dec then can I really write it myself explaining the situation and will the CO really accept it?

Please Tracemul7 reply to me.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Tracemul7
Hiya,
just saw your post and thought i'd send a quick reply saying that I went through the same thing. Hubby's son lives with his mum and she wouldnt allow him to have medical. We told the C/O this and he asked for a stat dec from the Ex. She wouldnt do this either, so we did a stat dec explaining situation, and our visa was granted

Hope that helps, Tracey
Old May 8th 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not quite sure if CO can, if father can't then how can CO

I wish if that was possible

Originally Posted by steveandtina
She lives with her mum, but its been know that that sometime the CO can make the mother send the child for the meds
Old May 8th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by live2learn
Not quite sure if CO can, if father can't then how can CO

I wish if that was possible
Hiya we are in exactly same situation! OH daughter non migrant OHx wife refusing point blank to have anything to do with anything, held us up for months! we let immi and Co know situation, Now CO has requested
us to send stat dec explaining what measures OH has taken to obtain permission for medicals etc. (we had ours in Oct 07 and they were fine. ) we are about to send stat dec this week explaining what he has done. will keep you informed. Pm me if you want to, to know anything else. Good luck!!!
Old May 8th 2008, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Tracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant future

Hey Folks,

Sorry i havent been on here for so long - been getting our new house in northern suburbs of adelaide sorted
we're loving it here!

Right, down to business.
Our CO asked for hubby's son, B, to go for medical. The Ex refused.
CO asked for stat dec from The Ex. She refused.
CO asked us to do stat dec explaining the above, and we included how difficult the divorce had been.
Visa was granted.
We emigrated in Nov 2007. We now have jobs, car and a house, and settling in well.
I honestly wish you all well, and on the plus, B is coming over in July/August for a 3weeks holiday with his grandparents. We are so excited about seeing them all, and showing them the most amazing places in the world

Best of luck and hope it all goes well.
If any of you want any more info, best to email me on [email protected] as i dont get on here much anymore.

Tracey and Jof, Blakeview, SA