are the medicals last hurdle???????

Old Jun 2nd 2002, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

owen27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default are the medicals last hurdle???????

Hi all!

We received the letter saying they want to finalise the visa before june 30th!!!

They requested childrens full birth certificates and all medicals and penal clearance.
All our medicals are fine and handed in to Australia House.....
Police checks should be here by 10th june..

We are stressed out..we know the police checks are fine..but we just want to know for sure "IS THIS IT"! will they finally give us the magical news..we have waited so long for.
If anyone has been there and can shed some light for us...
look forward to all replies

and please try to keep sane!! i know its hard when you have people saying "have you heard anything yet?" and "are you not going to Australia then?" if i had a pound for the times it has been said to me.........
Old Jun 3rd 2002, 3:20 am
Wagga

Default Re: are the medicals last hurdle???????

Hi,

Yes I think so. After Police and Medical Clearance submission, we got our
Pre-Approved letter within 2~3 months. And follow by a confirmation letter a month
latter. And were given a period of about 2 months to make the initial entry.
Something like that.

GOOD LUCK

"owen27" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all!
    >
    > We received the letter saying they want to finalise the visa before june 30th!!!
    >
    > They requested childrens full birth certificates and all medicals and penal
    > clearance. All our medicals are fine and handed in to Australia House..... Police
    > checks should be here by 10th june..
    >
    > We are stressed out..we know the police checks are fine..but we just want to know
    > for sure "IS THIS IT"! will they finally give us the magical news..we have waited
    > so long for. If anyone has been there and can shed some light for us... look
    > forward to all replies
    >
    >
    > and please try to keep sane!! i know its hard when you have people saying "have you
    > heard anything yet?" and "are you not going to Australia then?" if i had a pound
    > for the times it has been said to
    > me.........
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 5th 2002, 12:20 pm
Thunder Ace

owen27 <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi all!
    >
    > We received the letter saying they want to finalise the visa before june 30th!!!
    >
    > They requested childrens full birth certificates and all medicals and penal
    > clearance. All our medicals are fine and handed in to Australia House..... Police
    > checks should be here by 10th june..
    >
    > We are stressed out..we know the police checks are fine..but we just want to know
    > for sure "IS THIS IT"! will they finally give us the magical news..we have waited
    > so long for. If anyone has been there and can shed some light for us... look
    > forward to all replies
    >
Assuming your medicals and Police certs are okay, you are as good as there. The wait
will get a bit tedious, but just hang in there. I started getting paranoid in the
last couple of weeks. I thought my documentation was lost in the post and that my
application would be refused because I didn't supply enough info. Next thing, I get a
letter telling me to go get my visa. You can't buy that feeling!

Thunder Ace

Old Jun 5th 2002, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Kershaw4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't get too nervous at least oyu have come this far-tell us please when did you apply it seems like they are trying to get as many through before the end of the year.