Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Medicals in Eastern England - A recommendation

Wikiposts

Medicals in Eastern England - A recommendation

Old Feb 13th 2005, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Medicals in Eastern England - A recommendation

Just had our medicals done and thought I would pass on our recommendation. We had them done with CMMS in Cambridge at the Nuffield hospital on Trumpington Road. Firstly we had an appointment for last Friday but they called to re-arrange as the Dr had a funeral to attend - fair enough thought I, but they brought them forward!. Re-scheduled for last Weds at 1730, to cut a long story short we turned up at 1430 and asked if there was any chance of getting them done early as the kids were bored shopping. Again, no problem moved us up to 1600 and they couldn't do enough for us (tea, biccies etc), and didn't seem to mind our little one wrecking the waiting room!!

Costs were: £80 per medical for me and Mrs B, £50 for the kids (5 and 16mths). Bloods were £30 per shot for me and the Mrs. X-rays are also done at the same place/time so no messing about there either, cost £70 each (not required for under 11s). Total cost of £460 which we didn't think was too bad at all. Bit of a rip-off for the kids especially the little one as they just measured him! but what can you do?

Again, very impressed with the service and can't recommend them highly enough to anyone in Eastern England. I suppose the cynical ones would say that they should provide a good service the amount they charge but good customer service always rates highly in my book. Hope this helps.

Regards