Wikiposts

Medicals - which doctor??

Old Nov 1st 2004, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Medicals - which doctor??

Hi
Live in SE London, can anyone help me choose where to get our meds done.
Thornton Heath, Horley and any in London would be close enough. I have teenagers too and want to make this as easy for them as possible.
How do I choose?
Thanks
Old Nov 1st 2004, 10:20 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Medicals - which doctor??

Originally Posted by ali south
Hi
Thornton Heath, Horley and any in London would be close enough. I have teenagers too and want to make this as easy for them as possible.
How do I choose?
Thanks
Hi

You can chose any doctor on this list (any doctor NOT on this list does NOT have DIMIA approval and so wont be counted) - http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/DOCTORS.PDF prices vary, as do waiting times, so it probably wouldn't hurt to ring around a couple first. How old are your children - if they are over 15years they require a full adult medical. If they are between 11-15years they'll require all but the HIV test.

You can get the forms for the medical by applying via email;

medical and radiological forms

Medical Form 26 and Radiological Form 160 are not currently available in electronic format. To obtain these forms you should send an e-mail to the firstenquiries address below.

E-mail: [email protected]

The following information should be provided:

name
postal address
the visa type you are applying for
the number of applicants included in the application
the age of each applicant included in the application.

Last edited by mlbonner; Nov 1st 2004 at 10:22 pm.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Hi

You can chose any doctor on this list (any doctor NOT on this list does NOT have DIMIA approval and so wont be counted) - http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/DOCTORS.PDF prices vary, as do waiting times, so it probably wouldn't hurt to ring around a couple first. How old are your children - if they are over 15years they require a full adult medical. If they are between 11-15years they'll require all but the HIV test.

You can get the forms for the medical by applying via email;

medical and radiological forms

Medical Form 26 and Radiological Form 160 are not currently available in electronic format. To obtain these forms you should send an e-mail to the firstenquiries address below.

E-mail: [email protected]

The following information should be provided:

name
postal address
the visa type you are applying for
the number of applicants included in the application
the age of each applicant included in the application.

thanks my kids are 15 and 13
Old Nov 1st 2004, 10:26 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

thanks my kids are 15 and 13
Then the 13 year olds will be cheaper also
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:01 am
GCH
Forum Regular

GCH is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
How do I choose?
Thanks

Knightsbridge. Xray and meds £ 145 pp