Wikiposts

Medicals in Chichester?

Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:06 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals in Chichester?

Anybody had their medicals done in Chichester? Please tell me that the doctor is nice! I'm bricking it already about my blood pressure and the medicals aren't for another 3 weeks!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:32 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medicals in Chichester?

Originally Posted by Nicstids
Anybody had their medicals done in Chichester? Please tell me that the doctor is nice! I'm bricking it already about my blood pressure and the medicals aren't for another 3 weeks!
Hi

Have a look into this thread I made a list hopefully it helps your stress level

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=medicals

Badri
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:33 am
Pej
Forum Regular

Pej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nice

Did you see this thread about Chichester medicals?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275259
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by badri
Hi

Have a look into this thread I made a list hopefully it helps your stress level

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=medicals

Badri
Thanks for that Badri.

About a year ago I was concerned about possible high blood pressure (family history) and so went to the doctor for a check-up. She confirmed it was high and put me on a 24 hour monitor. Outcome was that it averaged 133/88 which should be OK for DIMIA.My doctor was happy that I didn't need any treatment.

I went to see her yesterday to get a copy of the 24 hour test and she took it again just to check. Well over the 140/90 allowed by DIMIA for someone of my age unfortunately. I obviously have a problem with "white coat hypertension"!

I'm going to take the 24 hour test results with me in the hope that the doctor in Chichester will take account of that....Doesn't stop me worrying though!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pej
Did you see this thread about Chichester medicals?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275259
Thanks for that. Hopefully we should be OK as the medicals were requested and we have a case number. Doing them in Southampton was £150 more!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

The doctor in Chichester is really laid back.
I too had high blood pressure and wasnt getting really stressed out.
This doctor is SSOOOO laid back that he was so busy chatting that he didnt even test my reflexes. I then worried about that after we left the surgery. Try not too worry, it is all very, very easy!!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for that. Hopefully we should be OK as the medicals were requested and we have a case number. Doing them in Southampton was £150 more!!
How are your plans coming along. ?, Spoke with a couple some time ago about their experinces with their Meds in Chichester, and they said it was brilliant. Really friendly and professional. Good luck.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 6:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
The doctor in Chichester is really laid back.
I too had high blood pressure and wasnt getting really stressed out.
This doctor is SSOOOO laid back that he was so busy chatting that he didnt even test my reflexes. I then worried about that after we left the surgery. Try not too worry, it is all very, very easy!!!
Thanks for that Sandra. Hope you're getting back to normal after your trip back to the UK
Old Feb 8th 2005, 7:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
How are your plans coming along. ?, Spoke with a couple some time ago about their experinces with their Meds in Chichester, and they said it was brilliant. Really friendly and professional. Good luck.
Cheers for the reassurance!

We're looking at putting the house on the market but can't decide which agent. Can't see how any of them justify their fees! We're making enquiries about a new agency in Fareham
http://www.homes-first.com/index.htm
Might see how they do. Still need to declutter a bit though!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Cheers for the reassurance!

We're looking at putting the house on the market but can't decide which agent. Can't see how any of them justify their fees! We're making enquiries about a new agency in Fareham
http://www.homes-first.com/index.htm
Might see how they do. Still need to declutter a bit though!
Hadnt heard of that agency. We went with Chapplins. Market in Fareham very quite. Hoping that March will pick up