Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Medicals and Bio-metrics requested for 309/100

Medicals and Bio-metrics requested for 309/100

Old May 21st 2014, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile Medicals and Bio-metrics requested for 309/100

Hello everyone.

Got a call from immigration and an email requesting medicals and bio-metrics. I'm thinking about obtaining the police certificate and submit it along with other requested docs. Would it be ok? Secondly, does it mean CO has been assigned? And lastly, how long does it take to be granted after such requests? Not to forgot, my spouse is from an HR country.

Cheers!
Check the timeline for more info!

Last edited by dance123; May 21st 2014 at 10:14 am.
Old May 21st 2014, 10:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals and Bio-metrics requested for 309/100

Originally Posted by dance123
Hello everyone.

Got a call from immigration and an email requesting medicals and bio-metrics. I'm thinking about obtaining the police certificate and submit it along with other requested docs. Would it be ok? Secondly, does it mean CO has been assigned? And lastly, how long does it take to be granted after such requests? Not to forgot, my spouse is from an HR country.

Cheers!
Check the timeline for more info!
If a CO has requested documents, then yes you have a CO.
If you've been asjed to obtain a pcc then you should do so. It can be submitted on its own or with other documents.
As for how long - how long is the proverbial piece of string?

I thought this was your wife's visa? You should really be involving her in the process too!!
Old May 21st 2014, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Medicals and Bio-metrics requested for 309/100

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If a CO has requested documents, then yes you have a CO.
If you've been asjed to obtain a pcc then you should do so. It can be submitted on its own or with other documents.
As for how long - how long is the proverbial piece of string?

I thought this was your wife's visa? You should really be involving her in the process too!!
Well ..... my wife got a call not me and yes, she was verbally asked to obtain medical and bio-metrics and, while on the phone, she was asked twice to check her email and confirm whether she received the instructions and HAP ID letter etc. So I guess it's a good sign? Ins't it?

I think I'll just submit PCC with the requested docs too so as to avoid any further delays!

Last edited by dance123; May 21st 2014 at 1:44 pm.