Wikiposts

Medicals

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:10 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals

Ready to book appointment for medicals in the midland area.....2 adults, 3 children

Can anyone recommend a good panel doctor/surgery, and who has had a real good price, as some of the quotes are miles apart

Last edited by dinner-dash; Jul 3rd 2007 at 11:36 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
Ready to book appointment for medicals.....2 adults, 3 children

Can anyone recommend a good panel doctor/surgery, and who has had a real good price, as some of the quotes are miles apart
All depends on where you live!!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:37 pm

worcestershire
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:46 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Ready to book appointment for medicals in the midland area.....2 adults, 3 children

Handsworth Wood in Birmingham just off M5 well worth a look..........it saved us over £200 compared to having ours done in Gloucester was well worth the petrol money.

2 adults 4 kids £900.approx.

Google it on net or do a search on forum.

Good Luck
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:53 pm

thanks.......thats much cheaper than glous and 1 more child
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:55 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

thanks.......thats much cheaper than glous and 1 more child

Well get on the phone to them now and get it booked it they were one of the cheapest we could find within say 1 hour or so travelling from Cheltenham
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:12 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

We used Handsworth too, and we live 65 miles away. £800 inc VAT for 3 adults and 1 aged 14. X Rays are done on site too, unlike some other places, where the radiology unit is separate.

For anybody worried about being asked to touch their toes...we were asked, I only managed just below my knees, we still got our visas

Karl
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:19 am
Starting the long wait...

Didigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Handsworth Wood in Birmingham just off M5 well worth a look..........it saved us over £200 compared to having ours done in Gloucester was well worth the petrol money.

2 adults 4 kids £900.approx.

Google it on net or do a search on forum.

Good Luck
£900 for medicals - wow that seems a huge amount of £££! Did they give you a break down per person? Did they give you a quote over the phone?

We are nowhere near sorting out meds yet but we are trying to make sure we have put the money aside for such things and it is likely that we will use the Handsworth Wood practice.

Cheers Didi x.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Hey,

We used Handsworth Wood....cost us £500 for 2 adults which was reasonable from the other qoutes recieved!

They were good as well...and quite easy to find!

Dan and Steph
Old Jul 4th 2007, 2:40 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Didigriff
£900 for medicals - wow that seems a huge amount of £££! Did they give you a break down per person? Did they give you a quote over the phone?

Cheers Didi x.
Everything itemised - search here on Medicals and Handsworth Wood and you should get recent prices. Allow £200 per person and you won't be far off.

Alternative is fly out to Prague and get them done for much less!

Karl
Old Jul 4th 2007, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

.............jumpin in so as not to start another thread...... What about sunny Lancashire then? 2 adults, 1 14 year old and 1 11year old
Thanks in anticipation
Old Jul 4th 2007, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daunted
.............jumpin in so as not to start another thread...... What about sunny Lancashire then? 2 adults, 1 14 year old and 1 11year old
Thanks in anticipation
Hey daunted, how are you met you at the Lancs meet.
We had our meds done last week in Manchester, saw Dr Million and he was fab. Really quick and easy.
Medical £95 each
Xray £60 each (kids over 11 I think)
HIV test £25 each (anyone over 15)
I had to have Hep B & C as medical staff £50 in total
£10 each for courier
Total for 2 of us £420.
Rang round loads of places Liverpool, Salford, Preston thought they where the best as they do xray at same time as med and you don't have to go anywhere else. Really helpful and friendly, couldn't recommend them highly enough. It's just off Deansgate so you can park right outside for £4.40 for 2 hours or do what we did park at bottom of Liverpool Rd £4 for all day. We went shopping and had lunch after. Got appt within 2 weeks of ringing.
Give me a PM if you want any more info
sal

Last edited by sals; Jul 4th 2007 at 3:47 am. Reason: added info
Old Jul 4th 2007, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sals
Hey daunted, how are you met you at the Lancs meet.
We had our meds done last week in Manchester, saw Dr Million and he was fab. Really quick and easy.
Medical £95 each
Xray £60 each (kids over 11 I think)
HIV test £25 each (anyone over 15)
I had to have Hep B & C as medical staff £50 in total
£10 each for courier
Total for 2 of us £420.
Rang round loads of places Liverpool, Salford, Preston thought they where the best as they do xray at same time as med and you don't have to go anywhere else. Really helpful and friendly, couldn't recommend them highly enough. It's just off Deansgate so you can park right outside for £4.40 for 2 hours or do what we did park at bottom of Liverpool Rd £4 for all day. We went shopping and had lunch after. Got appt within 2 weeks of ringing.
Give me a PM if you want any more info
sal

Hi Sals
Yes I remember you How you doing? Did i read somewhere you are off shortly or will you be at the next meet??
Thanks for the info re medicals - gonna get some booked. thought would book them for about 4 weeks time by which time police checks SHOULD be at least half way back to me
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi Sals
Yes I remember you How you doing? Did i read somewhere you are off shortly or will you be at the next meet??
Thanks for the info re medicals - gonna get some booked. thought would book them for about 4 weeks time by which time police checks SHOULD be at least half way back to me
Was hoping to go mid July but it's gonna be mid September now. But at least we are getting there. Not sure if I can make Lancs meet yet. Will try to make it if I can I enjoyed meeting everyone last time.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 10:22 pm

just had quote from Handsworth Wood Green Medical.................

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.