Wikiposts

Medical request... yahoooooooo

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Angry Re: Medical request... yahoooooooo

Originally Posted by CK2B
call me suspicious but I think some-one is having us on here!! According to old messages he's a non MODL 136 applicant, must have applied around April time from a region 2 Country who only days ago was having a pop at all agents and has been quite rude to a number of people on this forum.

Sincere apologies if I'm wrong but we haven't seen many (if any) non MODL Dec/Jan requests yet have we?
Funny, I thought it was just me being a little sensitive when I read some of his threads and replies..but no, he does seem to have been on the wind up. Sad really, as I look at this site ever day, watching people's progress, cheering when they achieve a milestone, and empathising when things go off the rails. Some folk just don't understand how important this whole rollercoaster experience is.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:22 pm
mcpraj

Default Re: Medical request... yahoooooooo

Originally Posted by CK2B
call me suspicious but I think some-one is having us on here!! According to old messages he's a non MODL 136 applicant, must have applied around April time from a region 2 Country who only days ago was having a pop at all agents and has been quite rude to a number of people on this forum.

Sincere apologies if I'm wrong but we haven't seen many (if any) non MODL Dec/Jan requests yet have we?

Yes sir, what can I do for you... what makes u think I was rude.. being a goodie just for the sake of being one does not make you a good human.

when there is something wrong said, protesting against it is not rude.

if you are suspicious, be it..

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

[Absolutly right, if you don't agree within someone fair enough. But adding a bitchy comment on the end is not the way to go. You shouldn't ask for suggestions if you only want to hear the ones that agree with you.
If several people commenting on your rudeness dosen't tell you something.....
Being polite is common curtesy not being a goodie.

You know I really don't give a damn whether your real or not. I won't be adding any more comments to your threads because quite frankly I have better things to do.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:06 pm
mcpraj

Originally Posted by joho
[Absolutly right, if you don't agree within someone fair enough. But adding a bitchy comment on the end is not the way to go. You shouldn't ask for suggestions if you only want to hear the ones that agree with you.
Being polite is common curtesy not being a goodie.

You know I really don't give a damn whether your real or not. I won't be adding any more comments to your threads because quite frankly I have better things to do.

before leaving, I serioulsy want you to know that you have some serious problem... first, you get into issues which are not related to you. you know what the original post is... do you think I would give a damn for a crying baby like you... crying at every instant... mama,, he is rude... mama mama

raj

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mcpraj
before leaving, I serioulsy want you to know that you have some serious problem... first, you get into issues which are not related to you. you know what the original post is... do you think I would give a damn for a crying baby like you... crying at every instant... mama,, he is rude... mama mama

raj

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH. Who has got out of the wrong side of bed this morning? Come on people - let's all be grown ups in here.

Have you posted your timeline by the way?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

raj
What a dickhead....
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:43 pm
mcpraj

Originally Posted by Innyjim
What a dickhead....

big enough for your mouth...

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road

big enough for your mouth...
I'm sure someone said that they were never gonna post any more threads on here...............well I do believe there is slight contradiction?!!!

Regards Johnnet ;-)
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnet
I'm sure someone said that they were never gonna post any more threads on here...............well I do believe there is slight contradiction?!!!

Regards Johnnet ;-)

Nice One :-))
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:26 pm
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Medical request... yahoooooooo

Well said, joho.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:35 pm
placidlate

Originally Posted by yinwong
Well said, joho.

I have been reading this forum since august, what makes me wonder is why do you people glorify in getting at someone, mcpraj has posted that he has got his medical request what makes you stalwarts go at him for gettig his medicals. it seems all are educated here and civilised and after reading all his forums seems he has a valid point in what ever he said.

its enough of all this, and wishing mcpraj all success in his life.

sawankumar

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:43 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think your wrong, he has started several threads that contradict each other and has now conveinently gone to Canada on business, he made me mad with his snide remarks.

Glad it's not just me that was a bit mad about it - this forum is supposed to be friendly not attacking all the time....
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:46 pm
placidlate

Originally Posted by bridiej
Glad it's not just me that was a bit mad about it - this forum is supposed to be friendly not attacking all the time....

enough is enough cut it now yes you have achieved in getting at him now get along with your life

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:50 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by placidlate
enough is enough cut it now yes you have achieved in getting at him now get along with your life

Dont worry, I intend too - life is too short for people like that so I shant bother myself reading any of his posts again, much less replying to them.

I dont know why some people have to be so aggressive all the time - as someone else has said, courtesy on these boards is what is required.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:55 pm
placidlate

Originally Posted by bridiej
Dont worry, I intend too - life is too short for people like that so I shant bother myself reading any of his posts again, much less replying to them.

I dont know why some people have to be so aggressive all the time - as someone else has said, courtesy on these boards is what is required.

I have read all his posts he is of a humourous type there is no winner here
would imagine if all were like you bridie in this forum every post would be a battle field

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.