Wikiposts

Medical problem-Please help!!!

Old Jun 13th 2005, 5:18 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical problem-Please help!!!

Originally Posted by alkristensen
sorry to hijack, but id thought that you need to bend over back wards to please the ozzie gov not touch your toes!!!

do i get karma for that one!! LOL hee hee hee
With lots of a**e kissing
K sent for that !!!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 5:58 am
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Medical problem-Please help!!!

Originally Posted by Rabc
When I went (4 stone ago) I could't even see my toes!
LOL
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Wink Re: Medical problem-Please help!!!

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
As you may know, we have our meds tomorrow but we have a little problem.

Yesterday, Trish has strained her back. We are going ahead with the meds, but do you think that this may be a problem?

Rob
Just wanted to say good luck with your medicals, try not to worry it will be fine
bex 66
Old Jun 13th 2005, 5:58 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Seems that Trish is alot better today for the meds so thanks to everyone for there support.

Rob
Old Jun 13th 2005, 6:39 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Seems that Trish is alot better today for the meds so thanks to everyone for there support.

Rob
Good luck Rob, Trish and family with your meds today
Gillian
Old Jun 13th 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sme
Good luck Rob, Trish and family with your meds today
Gillian

BEST OF LUCK - I really hope everything goes OK for you today. Don't worry and enjoy the relief when it's all over.

All the best

Rob
Old Jun 13th 2005, 6:51 pm
julie

jul44 is a jewel in the roughjul44 is a jewel in the roughjul44 is a jewel in the roughjul44 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Medical problem-Please help!!!

We weren't even asked to touch our toes!
The doctor we had was an Aus so was too busy telling which places of interest to visit when we got here.
I wouldn't worry too much, you will all pass with flying colours.

Julie.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:05 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

I cant tell you how excited we are at getting to this stage of the visa process, although we have not have the med request we would expect them to come first week in July.

Just got to chase up the lost pcc's with NSY later today

Rob

Originally Posted by jul44
We weren't even asked to touch our toes!
The doctor we had was an Aus so was too busy telling which places of interest to visit when we got here.
I wouldn't worry too much, you will all pass with flying colours.

Julie.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

I cant tell you how excited we are at getting to this stage of the visa process, although we have not have the med request we would expect them to come first week in July.

Just got to chase up the lost pcc's with NSY later today

Rob
Good luck with your meds , its all over before you know it.
Donna.