Wikiposts

Medical Forms

Old Jul 4th 2004, 9:18 pm
wooooooo hoooooo

jubri is on a distinguished road
Default Medical Forms

Hi there,

Husband went and had his medicals last week & was told he could collect the results on Friday - which he did.
I have just realised though that there is only one sealed report in the envelope & his X-Rays - it looks like they have not included the Xray report with the XRays. Is this right???? Do we just get the one report with the medical results & then just the Xrays themselves - without the associated report/Form (i think it is Form 160.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Jubri & Bump

Last edited by jubri; Jul 4th 2004 at 9:36 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2004, 9:36 pm
wooooooo hoooooo

Default Re: Medical Forms

Originally posted by jubri
Hi there,

Husband went and had his medicals last week & was told he could collect the results on Friday - which he did.
I have just realised though that there is only one sealed report in the envelope & his X-Rays - it looks like they have not included the Xray report with the XRays. Is this right???? Do we just get the one report with the medical results & then just the Xrays themselves - without the associated report/Form (i think it is Form 160

Jubri & Bump
Old Jul 5th 2004, 12:33 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jubri
Hi there,

I have just realised though that there is only one sealed report in the envelope & his X-Rays - it looks like they have not included the Xray report with the XRays. Is this right???? Do we just get the one report with the medical results & then just the Xrays themselves - without the associated report/Form (i think it is Form 160.

Jubri & Bump
Hi

We each got two sealed reports; one for the x-ray and one for the medical, as well as the actual x-rays (which we've kept) having sent the sealed reports to the Adelaide Skilled Assessment Office.

We got our meds & xrays done at the same place.

I think I'd phone the doctor you went to and ask if it's all in the one envelope.

Hope this helps.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 12:46 am
wooooooo hoooooo

Hi Graham,

Thanks for that - that is what i thought should happen.
I guess they have just forgotten the XRay report.
Will call them this afternoon.

Cheers

Jubri & Bump