Wikiposts

Medical Costs

Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:19 am
Banned

Sooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really nice
Default Medical Costs

I am in the process of costing/booking medicals, would anyone mind if they gave me some feeback on these costs i have been quoted?

Are they the normal, average, high, low?

Thanks.

Meds......... £100.00
XRAYS....... £40.00
HIV........... £25.00
HEP C........ £30.00 Nurse
HEP B........ £30.00 Nurse

Courier £35.00

VAT £45.50

TOTAL £305.50
Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: Medical Costs

Originally Posted by Sooty and Sweep
I am in the process of costing/booking medicals, would anyone mind if they gave me some feeback on these costs i have been quoted?

Thanks.

Meds......... £100.00
XRAYS....... £40.00
HIV........... £25.00

Courier £35.00

VAT £45.50

TOTAL £305.50

is that for one person?
Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:35 am
Banned

Sooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really nice

Originally Posted by camacazi
is that for one person?
Yes, me, seems alot does it?
Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

[QUOTE=Sooty and Sweep;5286213]Yes, me, seems alot does it?[/QUOTE

yes, i think i was told either £100 or £150 each
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sooty and Sweep

Thanks.

Meds......... £100.00
XRAYS....... £40.00
HIV........... £25.00

Courier £35.00

VAT £45.50

TOTAL £305.50
We paid £100 for meds inc HIV, £56 for xray,Hep B £15, Hep C £15, £20 postage for 5 medicals.

We only needed Hep B & C if we had tattoos or body piercings. In total ours came to £885 for 4 adults and one child. This was in Huddersfield.

Melanie
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

WE PAID £165 FOR MEDS AND £65 FOR XRAYS THATS BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER IS A NURSE, FOR US WE WERE £112 FOR MEDS THE SAME FOR XRAYS. YOU SHOULD SHOP AROUND ON THE LIST THAT THEY GAVE YOU.
GOOD LUCK ANYWAY
ANN
Old Sep 7th 2007, 10:41 pm
Banned

annkc and melaniemc,
Thanks for the replies, i will shop around next week.

Thanks