Medical Concern - Ceasarian Birth?

Old Feb 1st 2011, 3:37 am
Just Joined

pogito is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical Concern - Ceasarian Birth?

Hi, just about to do my meds. Wife is ceasarian with 2nd baby, is it a cause of concern? Any members meds sent to MOC due to ceasarian birth? Appreciate any answer on this matter.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

dl4e is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical Concern - Ceasarian Birth?

Doubt it. Plenty of women give birth that way. Either they choose to, or the pregnancy is more complicated so it's recommended by doctors.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:08 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

I don't think c section is a problem. Many of the women these days actually opt for c section just because they don't want to go through the labor and they want to have it the easy way. the baby is out before you know it.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:09 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the assurance.
We were advised by the panel doctor everything is ok with our tests results, the only thing i could imagine is ceasarian birth being a problem.
Don't know any other reason why it's referred to MOC.
thanks.
Originally Posted by dl4e
Doubt it. Plenty of women give birth that way. Either they choose to, or the pregnancy is more complicated so it's recommended by doctors.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:18 am
Just Joined

thanks, hope that is indeed the case.
it's worrying me.
Originally Posted by gr8leo87
I don't think c section is a problem. Many of the women these days actually opt for c section just because they don't want to go through the labor and they want to have it the easy way. the baby is out before you know it.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pogito
Thanks for the assurance.
We were advised by the panel doctor everything is ok with our tests results, the only thing i could imagine is ceasarian birth being a problem.
Don't know any other reason why it's referred to MOC.
thanks.
If there is ANY medical issue - asthma, previous operations, diabetes for example - it is referred to a medical panel. It just needs to be signed off by a medic not an Admin person. Completely routine, many people's madsw are referred for no more than carrying an inhaler with them and it isn't a visa issue.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 4:28 am
Just Joined

thanks. that has calmed me somewhat.
hope everything goes well with ours also.
Originally Posted by Pollyana
If there is ANY medical issue - asthma, previous operations, diabetes for example - it is referred to a medical panel. It just needs to be signed off by a medic not an Admin person. Completely routine, many people's madsw are referred for no more than carrying an inhaler with them and it isn't a visa issue.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

hellsbells712 is on a distinguished road

I've had a c-section 5 years ago, absolutely no problems. Not an issue at all. My meds received and finalised within days of each other.
No worries...
Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:54 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
The easy way? Sure, cut through my abdomen and into my uterus with a tube stuck in my spine delivering chemicals to make me paralysed. It's pretty clear you're male and never delivered a child.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
The easy way? Sure, cut through my abdomen and into my uterus with a tube stuck in my spine delivering chemicals to make me paralysed. It's pretty clear you're male and never delivered a child.
That discussion is pretty irrelevant to the topic of this thread.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:07 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Be fair, there are women out there who feel it is the 'easy' way, but then they tend to have plastic surgery immediately afterwards to remove jelly belly and have nannies at home to lug the bub around. Not something I'd want to have but I was lucky enough to be able to push and most definitely not posh enough
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

That discussion is pretty irrelevant to the topic of this thread.
So was the other poster's assertion that caesarean is "the easy way". If you don't like my post then report it.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

So was the other poster's assertion that caesarean is "the easy way". If you don't like my post then report it.
I'm new here, but you really seem like you have an attitude problem.

My comment wasn't directed just towards you, for some reason the forum includes the quote wether I hit Quote or Quick Reply.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:34 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm new here, but you really seem like you have an attitude problem.

My comment wasn't directed just towards you, for some reason the forum includes the quote wether I hit Quote or Quick Reply.
She doesn't have an attitude problem, Dorothy happens to be one of the most knowledgeable Immi posters still prepared to offer advice on here. She simply puts it as it is and doesn't wrap it up in ribbons unless it needs to be.

If you hit QR it shouldn't include the quote.

The OP now has the info they need so

Thread closed.