May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Oct 5th 2011, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by xuberant
In my case, i felt my case officer got fed up and she quickly completed all the processing.. i was expecting she would ask for more documents related to my wife english langauge ability but she refused and said she had checked on internet and the university from which she graduated is english medium. Also our medicals were sent and processed quickly.. Before eid i gave medicals and after eid holidays i got grant letter.
Lucky you. I guess my application has been thrown into the dust bin by my CO lol
Old Oct 6th 2011, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats man, I just come to know about your grant. Come to Australia and have a nice and blessed future. May God almighty help us all.
In my case, i felt my case officer got fed up and she quickly completed all the processing.. i was expecting she would ask for more documents related to my wife english langauge ability but she refused and said she had checked on internet and the university from which she graduated is english medium. Also our medicals were sent and processed quickly.. Before eid i gave medicals and after eid holidays i got grant letter.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by intellect20
Congrats man, I just come to know about your grant. Come to Australia and have a nice and blessed future. May God almighty help us all.
Thanks. Where r u now ? I am now just thinking whether to come there for just a visit to get my visa validated or go there for longer time may be for years.. still couldn't made up my mind..
Old Oct 7th 2011, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

I am in Brisbane. It depends on your choice but as you have applied for immigration to come here then why not move now?
Thanks. Where r u now ? I am now just thinking whether to come there for just a visit to get my visa validated or go there for longer time may be for years.. still couldn't made up my mind..
Old Oct 17th 2011, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just got an email from my CO. In this email he mentioned "Relevant checking processes have now completed. However, past health and police checks are now too old and are no longer valid, so these checks must be done again by you." Hope that everything goes well from here on
Old Oct 18th 2011, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by proximo
Just got an email from my CO. In this email he mentioned "Relevant checking processes have now completed. However, past health and police checks are now too old and are no longer valid, so these checks must be done again by you." Hope that everything goes well from here on
Congrats bro! You should hear the good news in 1 - 2 months now. Good luck.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkokab1
Congrats bro! You should hear the good news in 1 - 2 months now. Good luck.
Thanks bro. I too hope so
Old Nov 17th 2011, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in Brisbane. It depends on your choice but as you have applied for immigration to come here then why not move now?
Hi,

I am coming to brisbane. I need to talk to you and want to know some information about brisbane. I am sending you an email.

Last edited by xuberant; Nov 17th 2011 at 7:57 am. Reason: put my name in it :P
Old Dec 1st 2011, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Alahamdolillah!!! Atlast I got the grant today
Old Dec 1st 2011, 1:37 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

great news, now wake up and update ur signature
Old Dec 1st 2011, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
great news, now wake up and update ur signature
hahahaha oh yeah that needs to be done :P
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Congrats man, very pleased to know about you. Best of luck.
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Congrats man, very pleased to know about you. Best of luck.
Thanks Ahmed. I would like to talk to you to have some info. Kindly inbox me your email id or facebook id so that we can chat. Thanks
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 11:13 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ahmed. I would like to talk to you to have some info. Kindly inbox me your email id or facebook id so that we can chat. Thanks
Congratulations on the visa!

However, it's not a good idea to be asking for personal details here. It can be very intrusive & breaches people's privacy. It's specifically mentioned in the forum usage guidelines.
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Congratulations on the visa!

However, it's not a good idea to be asking for personal details here. It can be very intrusive & breaches people's privacy. It's specifically mentioned in the forum usage guidelines.
Thanks alot!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.