May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 28th 2011, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

nasirmahmood10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

I have received a email from case officer wherein she enquired about:

Please provide details on how you supported yourself during your period of unemployment from May 1999 to November2001.

I have mentioned in form 80 that i was unemployed during said period. As I am from my birth to date living with my parents and there is no issue of financial support wether i am working or not. How i an give her proof of support.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

abrahamin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RMPK
how much time IOM pakistan takes after medical examination to send results to Australia????
Maximum 14 days else they normally submit medical every Friday.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nasirmahmood10

Please provide details on how you supported yourself during your period of unemployment from May 1999 to November2001.

I have mentioned in form 80 that i was unemployed during said period. As I am from my birth to date living with my parents and there is no issue of financial support wether i am working or not. How i an give her proof of support.

In my opinion, as he hasn't asked you for any proof so there is no need to give any. All he has asked for is details about your unemployment period and how u managed to survive. Just tell him that my dad is quite capable of supporting me whenever I'm unemployed. Furthermore, if he asks for proof, you can provide some proofs of your Father's financial assets i.e property, bank statement, income source etc. I hope that it helps.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

ziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really nice

I was asked the same question and simply said that I was dependent on parents without any supporting doc/proof.

Let's see whether they accept it or ask for any proof.

Old Jun 29th 2011, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Simple just say i was dependent on may parents and they supported me during that period.
I also gave the same reply and co got satisfied. Dont need to provide any documentary proof.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ziasha
I was asked the same question and simply said that I was dependent on parents without any supporting doc/proof.

Let's see whether they accept it or ask for any proof.
I wonder why CO is asking such enquiry after long interval of Form80 submission,I believe you all May'09 applicants must have submitted Form 80 near to Nov'09. My CO has took couple of weeks to complete the Form80 related queries, Co was really cooperative and wise enough, try to omit any descripency or unanswered question in Form80. But looking to this must be ready for any query asked later.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

ziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really nice

You are right, my Form80 was asked in Nov09 but due to some reasons I submitted in Dec09. I could not understand that how it is going to affect those who submitted Form80 in Nov09?

Could you please explain what you said?

Originally Posted by jovipk
I wonder why CO is asking such enquiry after long interval of Form80 submission,I believe you all May'09 applicants must have submitted Form 80 near to Nov'09.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

I got same kind of query on June 7 and replied them immediately still waiting for their response . What about you?

Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:51 am
Just Joined

javedmin74 is an unknown quantity at this point

I replied them. No auto acknowledgment received even after two days should i send them reply again.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 6:30 am
Just Joined

I sent an email to my case officer usually in past correspondence i get auto acknowledgement email but now after sending the the mail three time i have not received the auto acknowledgement email.

Can any one comment in this regard.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by javedmin74
I sent an email to my case officer usually in past correspondence i get auto acknowledgement email but now after sending the the mail three time i have not received the auto acknowledgement email.

Can any one comment in this regard.
No worries, usually it takes about 5-15 minutes to get auto-ack. wait more than it, if you didn't get any such response, than try another short but with some note"like to ignore previous email, if you already received this", as their are chances they already have got it.

2nd It could be browser problem sometimes, IE creates some mess so I prefer to use Firefox.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 9:10 am
Just Joined

i have waited for 02 days and then sent further email with note that response for previous email is not received. However auto response for my all email is not received.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 11:40 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by javedmin74
i have waited for 02 days and then sent further email with note that response for previous email is not received. However auto response for my all email is not received.
could be a problem at their end, many months ago i received 3 to 4 auto ack emails but i had not queried anything.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 9:10 am
Just Joined

RMPK is an unknown quantity at this point

how much time CO will take to complete processing after completion of external checks and once updated medical and PCC are provided to CO.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 9:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RMPK
how much time CO will take to complete processing after completion of external checks and once updated medical and PCC are provided to CO.
How long is a piece of string?

Every application is different, so is every timeline.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.