May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 21st 2011, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Got VISA GRANT Today, All praise to Almighty ALLAH

I was reading thread, as my early morning routine. Was browsing through Proximo's post and its replies, then i decided to check my mail in the meanwhile and got the GOOD NEWS from my Agent.

<<snip>>

Proximo: I wish you all the very Best, Out of the last two of us, I am hopefully out. Will be praying for you particularly to get through this looong wait state. I can feel the pain you are going through these days.
But believe me I have literally tears of joy and thankfullness in my eyes. and tell you, this is absoulutely different feeling.

God Bless you All.. .

Regards,
Cachiph

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 21st 2011 at 12:09 pm. Reason: The language for this website is English
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratsssssssssssssssss!

Originally Posted by cachiph View Post

I was reading thread, as my early morning routine. Was browsing through Proximo's post and its replies, then i decided to check my mail in the meanwhile and got the GOOD NEWS from my Agent.
<<snip>>

Proximo: I wish you all the very Best, Out of the last two of us, I am hopefully out. Will be praying for you particularly to get through this looong wait state. I can feel the pain you are going through these days.
But believe me I have literally tears of joy and thankfullness in my eyes. and tell you, this is absoulutely different feeling.

God Bless you All.. .

Regards,
Cachiph

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 21st 2011 at 12:09 pm. Reason: The language for this website is English - quote edited
Old Jun 21st 2011, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

<snip>.

God Bless you All.. .

Regards,
Cachiph
CONGRATULATIONS Cachiph !!! That's wonderful news bud
Best of luck bro

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 21st 2011 at 12:10 pm. Reason: The language for this website is English - quote edited
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel View Post
CONGRATULATIONS Cachiph !!! That's wonderful news bud
Best of luck bro
Thankyou Mustafa,
I have been following you, When you got your CO, i got mine a week laters and then we both got queries in form 80 and now the remeds and grants.

Its good have company . .

Regards,
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou Mustafa,
I have been following you, When you got your CO, i got mine a week laters and then we both got queries in form 80 and now the remeds and grants.

Its good have company . .

Regards,
hahaha you have a watchful eye
Old Jun 21st 2011, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

<<snip>>

God Bless you All.. .

Regards,
Cachiph
Congarts Bahi Sb !
Old Jun 21st 2011, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

congrats, dont forget to update ur details on beupdate.co.uk

<<snip>>

God Bless you All.. .

Regards,
Cachiph
Old Jun 21st 2011, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

<<snip>>

God Bless you All.. .

Regards,
Cachiph
many many congratulations!!
Old Jun 21st 2011, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tatoo View Post
hi proximo,

did u send an email to IGIS? if yes send them an email again and tell their situation as i have read somewhere that if you case is in security checks from last 9 months then make a formal complain or if they
will not reply to ur email then call them and discuss your case
Yep I contacted them in Nov 2010 i.e. After 13 months of CO allocation, and told them that my security checks are taking too long. Why is that? I got the following reply.

I refer to your inquiry concerning any security assessment that may be required for this visa application.

The Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) is the agency responsible for conducting security assessments. I have contacted ASIO for information about this visa application to check ASIO’s handling of any security assessment associated with the application.

This office can check whether or not ASIO is acting unreasonably or has made a processing error but we are not able to direct ASIO to change the priority of a case, or make the process quicker for a particular applicant.

Where we identify an issue requiring resolution, we liaise with the relevant agencies about the issue.

We will contact you if we require any further information about the case but will not provide any other feedback.

I suggest you maintain contact with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for information about the status of the visa application.

They have clearly said in this response that we won't provide any other feedback so I don't think it will be of any use :\
Old Jun 21st 2011, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by au_immig View Post
Your checks/routine processing has taken extraordinary long times so in my opinion, you better take your case to Ombudsman. I think you can, at least, get some valid info of your case by sharing your details and asking help for finalization without further delay. In any case, giving it a try has no harm....
I haven't heard of contacting the Ombudsman. Can u kindly shed some light on this thing. I will give it a try. Plz gimme the contact info and guide me in that case. Thanks
Old Jun 21st 2011, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel View Post
Oh Boy! .... after 2 years and external checks still not over ...!! I wish you get out of this soon, I wonder why is it taking so much time...
I'm also just wondering..........
Old Jun 21st 2011, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

<<snip>>

God Bless you All.. .

Regards,
Cachiph
Wow Congrats bro Thats a great news. Had told u already to start packing see

Its really so sweet of you to pray for me bro. Prayers is all that I need. I can really understand the delight of having a visa. Its a great great feeling
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:39 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

I was reading thread, as my early morning routine. Was browsing through Proximo's post and its replies, then i decided to check my mail in the meanwhile and got the GOOD NEWS from my Agent

God Bless you All.. .

Regards,
Cachiph
Congratulations Cachiph.
Wow really DIAC is really clicking the grant button.
Keep us posted.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen View Post
Congratulations Cachiph.
Wow really DIAC is really clicking the grant button.
Keep us posted.
Did any body try to get 175 stamped from KSA, while he/she applied from some other HR country say Pakistan ?

I will appreciate if any body on the forum can help. ?

Regards,
Kashif
Old Jun 28th 2011, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

RMPK is an unknown quantity at this point

how much time IOM pakistan takes after medical examination to send results to Australia????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.