Old Jun 15th 2011, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by cachiph
AweSome.
Mustafa's out.
Now last men playing. Cachiph and Proximo

Will go to Umrah Next Weekend inshaAllah, and pray for myself and proxmi to get through thiss loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Queu.

Many Many Many many. . . . . . . . . .. congratulations Mustafa.

Regards
Thats really sooooooooooooo sweet of u bro to remember me in your prayers. Thats alot for me. I hope and pray that we both get to our destination soon
Old Jun 15th 2011, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

amjad mughal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Guys, I got the grant letter today
Many congrats. party time
Old Jun 15th 2011, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

amjad mughal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tatoo
Hey Amjad,

did u stamp the visa label on your passport? how long it will take, how many working days required in order to stam visa label on passport in PK?
no idea.have not applied yet
Old Jun 15th 2011, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by proximo
Wow man congratsssssssssssssssss bro really happy for u
Thanks Proximo Bro! all my best wishes are with you and I believe you shall hear good news real soon. Inshallah!
Old Jun 15th 2011, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by amjad mughal
Many congrats. party time
Thanks Amjad
Old Jun 15th 2011, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azakir
congratulations!!
Thanks Azakir and best of luck!
Old Jun 16th 2011, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Guys, I got the grant letter today
Congrats bro and best of luck for Aussie's venture....Does anybody know about Ashfaq? I've not seen him for a long time now and it's very surprising since he was very active? Is everything Ok on his part?
Old Jun 16th 2011, 8:56 am
Just Joined

mubashir_27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulates to May 2009 Bus. Its tooo looooooooooooong

Last edited by mubashir_27; Jun 16th 2011 at 9:12 am.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by au_immig
Congrats bro and best of luck for Aussie's venture....Does anybody know about Ashfaq? I've not seen him for a long time now and it's very surprising since he was very active? Is everything Ok on his part?
Thanks dear.
I just back tracked somewhat, there is no post from Ashfaq after 18th March; I believe he is doing good and shall get back with good news
Old Jun 16th 2011, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dsn
Mubarak Ho Sir Ji......Bohat Bohat
Thanks Bro!
Old Jun 20th 2011, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

I just got the following reply from my CO.

Dear Sir

This visa application is currently subject to certain checking processes that could take many more months to complete. The timing for the completion of these checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of the application. Accordingly, there is no news to give you now or for the foreseeable future. You will be further advised in due course. In the meantime, thank you for your patience, and do please continue to keep this office advised, immediately they may occur, of any changes in circumstances.

Have got the same reply with the same wordings for almost every PLE since 2009 ROFL!!!!
Old Jun 20th 2011, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dear Sir

This visa application is currently subject to certain checking processes that could take many more months to complete. The timing for the completion of these checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of the application. Accordingly, there is no news to give you now or for the foreseeable future. You will be further advised in due course. In the meantime, thank you for your patience, and do please continue to keep this office advised, immediately they may occur, of any changes in circumstances.

Have got the same reply with the same wordings for almost every PLE since 2009 ROFL!!!!
Oh Boy! .... after 2 years and external checks still not over ...!! I wish you get out of this soon, I wonder why is it taking so much time...
Old Jun 20th 2011, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Dear Sir

Your checks/routine processing has taken extraordinary long times so in my opinion, you better take your case to Ombudsman. I think you can, at least, get some valid info of your case by sharing your details and asking help for finalization without further delay. In any case, giving it a try has no harm....
Old Jun 20th 2011, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

hi proximo,

did u send an email to IGIS? if yes send them an email again and tell their situation as i have read somewhere that if you case is in security checks from last 9 months then make a formal complain or if they
will not reply to ur email then call them and discuss your case

Dear Sir

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.