May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old May 24th 2011, 4:27 am
Just Joined

javedmin74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

But in my earlier PLE my case officer informed me that my security checks are under processing and they will contact me if some information is required.
Old May 24th 2011, 6:22 am
A.R
Forum Regular

A.R is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by javedmin74
But in my earlier PLE my case officer informed me that my security checks are under processing and they will contact me if some information is required.
Javed , I think it may be required during the security check so it might not take that long.A freind of mine had a similar situation last week where his CO asked him to provide some current and up to date information and the emails subject was marked as urgent and important.Probably you are out of the long queue.
Old May 24th 2011, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by A.R
Javed , I think it may be required during the security check so it might not take that long.A freind of mine had a similar situation last week where his CO asked him to provide some current and up to date information and the emails subject was marked as urgent and important.Probably you are out of the long queue.
I got this so called "Urgent" email 9 months back. It doesn't mean one is out of the long queue.
Old May 25th 2011, 5:00 am
A.R
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by proximo
I got this so called "Urgent" email 9 months back. It doesn't mean one is out of the long queue.
Oh dear !!! Proximo I wish all the best for you.For how long have you been going through the security checks ? Have you asked your CO about the latest position of your application ? Are you an online or paper based applicant ? do you have any visibility of your checklist ? After how many times have you sent Form 80 and was there ever an interval of one year after which you received this urgent email ? Lots of questions Sorry
Old May 25th 2011, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

My case officer contacted me and enquired about the gaps in Form 80.
I have to resubmit the form again or just inform the status of Gaps between education and employment. It is further informed by the case officer that

"I have begun considering your application for this visa and require additional information or documents"

Is it means my security checks are over.
In my case,I was also asked for similar sort of gap filling just after 1 month of CO allocation...it took them 12 months further to get over security checks...
Old May 25th 2011, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by proximo
so sorry to know that you are still waiting!!!But one day it is gonna happen and you will be shouting with joy inshAllah
Old May 25th 2011, 5:26 am
A.R
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aliah
In my case,I was also asked for similar sort of gap filling just after 1 month of CO allocation...it took them 12 months further to get over security checks...
Aliah , I was just wondering if you are aware of a case where a person gets a CO and gets requested to fill in gaps in Form 80 and then after 12 months he gets an urgent mail to provide current up to date information and provide some more information ? Will it mean that the Form 80 will go in the queue again and the person will have to wait for another 12 months or will the agency actively process that application for the remaining gets as soon as the applicants sends the updated form to the CO ?
Old May 25th 2011, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by A.R
Aliah , I was just wondering if you are aware of a case where a person gets a CO and gets requested to fill in gaps in Form 80 and then after 12 months he gets an urgent mail to provide current up to date information and provide some more information ? Will it mean that the Form 80 will go in the queue again and the person will have to wait for another 12 months or will the agency actively process that application for the remaining gets as soon as the applicants sends the updated form to the CO ?
Don`t worry...it has happened before...I remember it happened with a Pakistani applicant "Arcturus".His CO asked for various updates relating to Form 80 multiple times with 4-5 months break each time...you check his past posts and get an idea!
Old May 25th 2011, 7:00 am
Just Joined

Its mean that after 13 months CO is able just find gaps nothing more. If this is so I am thinking to lodge a complaint with Ombudsman. what is your advise?
Old May 25th 2011, 7:06 am
A.R
Forum Regular

Its mean that after 13 months CO is able just find gaps nothing more. If this is so I am thinking to lodge a complaint with Ombudsman. what is your advise?
I think you should let the CO do his/her job .Wait for a couple of months and wait for the outcome.When you submit the updated form you can also ask your CO how long does he expect it will take for your application to be finalized and you can ask him at what stage is your application currently at.I don't think lodging a complaint is a good idea.Probably it might be the final enteries or checks required by CO and as Aliah has advised I dont think you need to worry about it.
Old May 25th 2011, 7:10 am
Just Joined

I found following message from Arcturus. I think he was the one whose case was finalized very quickly as compared to us:

Dear folks,
This is to inform you all that today by the grace of Almighty Allah, I have got visa. These 18 months were really frustrating and disappointing for me but at last I got the visa due to Allah’s will.
Here are my summarized timelines:

3-Mar-2009 ACS +ve assessment
1-june-2009 Visa Lodged under sub-class 175
21-Oct-2009 CO allocated and asked for Form-80
22-Dec-2009 Form-80 enquiry 1 (regarding academic qualification)
13-May-2010 Form-80 enquiry 2 (regarding one year gap between intermediate and graduation)
21-July-2010 Employment evidence (salary slips, bank statements and taxation docs)
8-Nov-2010 Medical and PCC requested
13-Dec-2010 Medical finalized
14- Visa Granted

I would like to thank all my BE mates for providing me assistance during the course. I would also like to advice people about DIAC, that be patient and wait for the process to complete. Because DIAC people do what they can do best for the immigrants, delays are caused not because of DIAC they are caused due to the other factors.

I wish you all the best who are waiting for their grants.

Arcturus
Old May 25th 2011, 7:33 am
A.R
Forum Regular

I found following message from Arcturus. I think he was the one whose case was finalized very quickly as compared to us:

Dear folks,
This is to inform you all that today by the grace of Almighty Allah, I have got visa. These 18 months were really frustrating and disappointing for me but at last I got the visa due to Allah’s will.
Here are my summarized timelines:

3-Mar-2009 ACS +ve assessment
1-june-2009 Visa Lodged under sub-class 175
21-Oct-2009 CO allocated and asked for Form-80
22-Dec-2009 Form-80 enquiry 1 (regarding academic qualification)
13-May-2010 Form-80 enquiry 2 (regarding one year gap between intermediate and graduation)
21-July-2010 Employment evidence (salary slips, bank statements and taxation docs)
8-Nov-2010 Medical and PCC requested
13-Dec-2010 Medical finalized
14- Visa Granted

I would like to thank all my BE mates for providing me assistance during the course. I would also like to advice people about DIAC, that be patient and wait for the process to complete. Because DIAC people do what they can do best for the immigrants, delays are caused not because of DIAC they are caused due to the other factors.

I wish you all the best who are waiting for their grants.

Arcturus
javed are you an online applicant ? has your specific work experience and job experience been changed to MET on the online tracker ?
Old May 25th 2011, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Yes iam online applicant and my all job and specific exp is showing met
Old May 25th 2011, 7:47 am
A.R
Forum Regular

Yes iam online applicant and my all job and specific exp is showing met
Then I think your verification part is over.I think it my be the final stage for you my friend.As you said CO requested this information as urgent as I have mentioned in my previous post you should enquire the status directly from your CO and wait for a while.
Old May 25th 2011, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by A.R
Then I think your verification part is over.I think it my be the final stage for you my friend.As you said CO requested this information as urgent as I have mentioned in my previous post you should enquire the status directly from your CO and wait for a while.
believe me or not...getting restless wont solve the issue...people here including myself,are not working for DIAC so everyone is speaking out of his own past experience...you can not judge how things work inside DIAC and how your CO is proceeding with your application...I have been very active throughout my case and every time moderators were stressing on "every case is different and give your CO some space etc" but we did not realize until visa grant but anyways I would suggest you to please remain calm and keep waiting for CO`s input...you will get outcome sometime,that's for sure ...

Also online status page is not accurate...my Form 80 is still showing "further checking required"even after 4 months of visa grant ...

Last edited by aliah; May 25th 2011 at 10:05 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.