May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by tatoo
congrats mustufa bhai, wish u best of luck for your grant.
I hope to see Grant soon, though this time hey asked for meds and pcc
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:49 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Ok ,,Good news that there is any movement in your case.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
Ok ,,Good news that there is any movement in your case.
Thanks thejohnhagen
Old Mar 31st 2011, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Guys, I got mail from CO to get fresh PCC and Medicals a couple of days ago! and it was mentioned in the mail that External Checks are over on my App Feeling a bit better now!

Regards, MJ
Congrats.... inshAllah you will be getting visa soon. Start planning and reserving flights...
Old Mar 31st 2011, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

abrahamin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gmjally
Congrats.... inshAllah you will be getting visa soon. Start planning and reserving flights...
yeah inshAllah and finger crossed for you Mustafa
Old Mar 31st 2011, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks gmjally & abrahamin for your wishes, it means a lot!

I applied for PCC today, filled in a couple of forms and they have asked to pick it after a week; Simple!
Old Apr 14th 2011, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks gmjally & abrahamin for your wishes, it means a lot!

I applied for PCC today, filled in a couple of forms and they have asked to pick it after a week; Simple!
Mustafa and other people around,

Alhamdolilah, I also got a request for fresh PCC and Medicals from CO with the status that external checks are finally over. But i am stuk in a bad situation.
Last week i joined my new job in Saudia. I didnot lauch COC till now because my experience letter and other documentation is still not ready.
Now my Iqama is under processing and passport is with held, therfore no chance of going back to pakistan for medical till my Iqama, that my take a month.

Also i dont want to lodge a COC, as CO may put my case again to ASIO for external checks.

Guyz please suggest me a way out. I am nodding my head all empty. I don't want to loose my chance to go OZ.

Mustafa, proximo, Ali Asim and other friends on the forum, Please reply quickly with your opinion.

I shall be gratefull

Regards,
Cachiph
Old Apr 14th 2011, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cachiph

Alhamdolilah, I also got a request for fresh PCC and Medicals from CO with the status that external checks are finally over. But i am stuk in a bad situation.
Last week i joined my new job in Saudia. I didnot lauch COC till now because my experience letter and other documentation is still not ready.
Now my Iqama is under processing and passport is with held, therfore no chance of going back to pakistan for medical till my Iqama, that my take a month.

Also i dont want to lodge a COC, as CO may put my case again to ASIO for external checks.

Guyz please suggest me a way out. I am nodding my head all empty. I don't want to loose my chance to go OZ.

Mustafa, proximo, Ali Asim and other friends on the forum, Please reply quickly with your opinion.

I shall be gratefull

Regards,
Cachiph
Hello Cachiph,

Thats great news

As far as medicals are concerned you can do the Medicals from Saudi Arabia there wont be any issues in that (you have to check the facility that does that), and rest PCC could be applied and picked up by your siblings/parents from back home in Pakistan.

Now COC if I'm not wrong should already have been sent as far as I could see! as you are no more in Pakistan, your address changed, job changed do practically speaking you must send that asap! But I don't think (even you send COC) that would cause any further delays on your application, as the external checks are over and even if they need to any verification that would be your job and it wont take much of the time.

Best Regards,
Mustafa
Old Apr 14th 2011, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Cachiph,

Thats great news

As far as medicals are concerned you can do the Medicals from Saudi Arabia there wont be any issues in that (you have to check the facility that does that), and rest PCC could be applied and picked up by your siblings/parents from back home in Pakistan.

Now COC if I'm not wrong should already have been sent as far as I could see! as you are no more in Pakistan, your address changed, job changed do practically speaking you must send that asap! But I don't think (even you send COC) that would cause any further delays on your application, as the external checks are over and even if they need to any verification that would be your job and it wont take much of the time.

Best Regards,
Mustafa
Thankyou MUSTAFA,
Lets see, if i get my previous experience letter and a new letter from my current employer, i will lodge a COC as soon as possible.
But i will again get stuk if CO ask me for a local PCC from Saudia. Again Saudis will ask my Iqama for PCC and God knows how log this Iqama will take. its up my nerves now. .

Any ways thankyou Mustafa for your valuable suggestions. Do share if you think i have any other alternative to achieve my goal.

Regards,
cachiph
Old Apr 14th 2011, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

ziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really nice

As per my understanding CO shouldn't ask Saudi PCC as you have just arrived. Anyway, the right person is your CO who can answer your queries.

Thankyou MUSTAFA,
Lets see, if i get my previous experience letter and a new letter from my current employer, i will lodge a COC as soon as possible.
But i will again get stuk if CO ask me for a local PCC from Saudia. Again Saudis will ask my Iqama for PCC and God knows how log this Iqama will take. its up my nerves now. .

Any ways thankyou Mustafa for your valuable suggestions. Do share if you think i have any other alternative to achieve my goal.

Regards,
cachiph
Old Apr 14th 2011, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

I shall be gratefull

Regards,
Cachiph
First of all congrats for getting out of External checks mess. The other thing is, as your checks are over now, I don't think it will be resent for any more checks. The circumstances keep on changing every nano second. That doesn't mean that the checks will have to be recommenced. So in my opinion, you should talk to your CO instead of taking any risk. Don't worry bout external checks thing. Inshallah you will get your grant pretty soon.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ziasha
As per my understanding CO shouldn't ask Saudi PCC as you have just arrived. Anyway, the right person is your CO who can answer your queries.
Yes, PCC is required if you have stayed in a country for over an year! I guess that wont be needed in Cachiph's case.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thankyou MUSTAFA,

Regards,
cachiph
I am sure you wont have to go for PCC from SA, unless you stayed there for over an year!
Old Apr 14th 2011, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

I just talked to one of my friend and colleague and our mate here on BE "sDeveloper" he just got mail from CO for further Meds and PCC, he applied in May 09 too; I guess now Proximo it's your turn buddy!
Old Apr 14th 2011, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

good luck to all my old fellows

I just talked to one of my friend and colleague and our mate here on BE "sDeveloper" he just got mail from CO for further Meds and PCC, he applied in May 09 too; I guess now Proximo it's your turn buddy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.