May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old May 22nd 2009, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

After sending all my documents to my agent and not responding to my email, I decided to lodged my application online without an authorized migration agent.

Here's my information:

22May09 - Online application lodged
VE Subclass 175
Chemical Engineer (ASCO 2129-17)
CSL/MODL
LR Country

Wish me luck.
Old May 22nd 2009, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by H2fusion
After sending all my documents to my agent and not responding to my email, I decided to lodged my application online without an authorized migration agent.

Here's my information:

22May09 - Online application lodged
VE Subclass 175
Chemical Engineer (ASCO 2129-17)
CSL/MODL
LR Country

Wish me luck.
welcome man !!
Old May 22nd 2009, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

hi jwalvet

Originally Posted by jwalvet
As already mentioned, i have applied online on 19-May. Now i've to upload all the relevant documents. I need clearance in understanding the following:

1. What if i have same document for two kind of 'document type'. for example, same scanned copy of my passport can be used for following types of documents
a. Copy of passport containing personal details
- copy of passport first page wich contain your data
b. Birth certificate or other evidence of age.
-birth certifcate document ,and in som circumstance your passport detail will be acceptable with written to support that your country does not issue birth certificate
c. Passport photo
-just your recent photo (not the passport page) the name of the file will be your full name

2. Similary, i am unable to find the difference between the following:
a. Evidence of skills assessment
b. Evidence of suitable skills assessment
- ?????

a. Evidence of work experience
-work reference to support 4 years experience claim
b. Evidence of specific work experience
- this appear if you claimed for work 10 pints , then the work reference should state that you have three years experience out of four in your assessed skill or closer to it

same work refrence will fine for both (upload it twice) if it is cover the two condition (4 years overall and 3 years specialization)

3. It require to submit for 1221 (Additional Personal Particulars Information) for the secondary applicant (i.e. my wife). But this form contains so much information that is not relevent to secondary applicants.

Can any1 put some light on the above. An early reply will oblige me a lot.

Thanks,

JohnWalvet.
good luck
Old May 22nd 2009, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Altavista
Hi all May 2009 Applicants,

I have a simple query.

Were you poeple asked to submit the online character assessement form right after the fee submission.

Such link appears on your status page.

I am Aug-2008 applicant and asked to complete now by my case officer.

Please share.

hi altavista

character assessment form 1221 appears a link in the document checklist after online application submitted .. with nots that it must be filled and sent to the DIAC within 28 days..

in my application this form does not appear, instead i have got form 52 character statutory declaration , i filled it and send it by post to the DIAC
Old May 22nd 2009, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by crocodile
Rejuvenating this seemingly dead thread...I filed my application yesterday and the credit card has been charged. So it means that I have done my bit and the ball lies in DIAC’s court now.
Its been an ordeal for me since I started by assessment process. I took my IELTS in Sep ,got my assessment(+ve) in Feb and finally lodged yday. I have an engineering assessment and SOL occupation is prog analyst where I have worked for 4.5 years. I am from India and filed a paper app.This is a wonderful forum and I can help in every way if somebody has any queries…
hi crocodile

after long time of no hear ... a wonderful submit returned the life of this thread

i checked the skill mach database and i found enormous number of applicant just submitted in the same day ..off those a few people decided to share their knowledge with others !!!!

welcome May applicant
Old May 23rd 2009, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

jwalvet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Altavista
Were you asked to submit the online character assessement form.
Not yet. Do i have to submit when asked??
Old May 23rd 2009, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

jwalvet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nashr
hi jwalvet

good luck
Thanks a lot for all the info. One more thing, do i have to submit the characater form (when asked) or can i submit within this 28 days period?

I also need your opinion on form 1221 (Additional Personal Particulars Information) for the secondary applicant (i.e. my wife). Because they intuitively asked for this form for my wife.

I have attached the form for you to look at it. What troubles me is it asks for the experience/travel plan (flight # etc)/which city u will move in/

All this detail sounds more relevant to MAIN APPLICANT instead of SECONDARY....

Thanks for all the help. May God bless you with success and happiness always.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
1221.pdf (180.4 KB, 321 views)
Old May 23rd 2009, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Thanks a lot for all the info. One more thing, do i have to submit the characater form (when asked) or can i submit within this 28 days period?

I also need your opinion on form 1221 (Additional Personal Particulars Information) for the secondary applicant (i.e. my wife). Because they intuitively asked for this form for my wife.

I have attached the form for you to look at it. What troubles me is it asks for the experience/travel plan (flight # etc)/which city u will move in/

Never heard of it
Old May 23rd 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

-If the form appeared in the documents check list you should complete it and send it by post to DIAC within 28 days , also a scanned copy can provide evidence that this requirement is met.

-yes some information -as precise details required- is a bit confusing.. such as travel plan .. actually we don't know when the visa will be granted!! to have a precise date, i think a planned date will be ok !! , you need just to provide as much information as you can
Old May 23rd 2009, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

briggs is an unknown quantity at this point

-If the form appeared in the documents check list you should complete it and send it by post to DIAC within 28 days , also a scanned copy can provide evidence that this requirement is met.

-yes some information -as precise details required- is a bit confusing.. such as travel plan .. actually we don't know when the visa will be granted!! to have a precise date, i think a planned date will be ok !! , you need just to provide as much information as you can
what if there is no space left to attach more documents on the online application?
I am claiming 5 points for specific work expereince which i have filled in on my online application form, but i have accidently chosen work experience from the drop down list when attaching for all my previous jobs.
What should i do? would this affect my application?

Thanks!
Old May 23rd 2009, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by briggs
what if there is no space left to attach more documents on the online application?
I am claiming 5 points for specific work expereince which i have filled in on my online application form, but i have accidently chosen work experience from the drop down list when attaching for all my previous jobs.
What should i do? would this affect my application?

Thanks!
it is up to 60 document can be attached in the online application, if you use it all i think the possible way is to send the document by mail to DIAC, the mail i know is for adelaide processing center ([email protected]) you will need to provide(applicant name, TRN an permission request id) to identify your application.

-in the online application there is no delete option for the attached documents,so if the document uploaded by mistake i think you should upload the correct one with a description as a note to consider it.
Old May 23rd 2009, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

it is up to 60 document can be attached in the online application, if you use it all i think the possible way is to send the document by mail to DIAC, the mail i know is for adelaide processing center ([email protected]) you will need to provide(applicant name, TRN an permission request id) to identify your application.

-in the online application there is no delete option for the attached documents,so if the document uploaded by mistake i think you should upload the correct one with a description as a note to consider it.
I agree the same.
Old May 23rd 2009, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

briggs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by namecaesar
I agree the same.
i wont have enough space to upload all documents, but do you think i should write what i have done and upload, attach like the other documents?
Old May 24th 2009, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by briggs
i wont have enough space to upload all documents, but do you think i should write what i have done and upload, attach like the other documents?
If ya don't have space, email the document to ASPC or BSPC depending on your visa subclass. In subject line mention your TRN no, Name etc.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

I have applied on 19-May-2009.

The details are as under:
Type: 175
CSL, MODL: IT Profesional
HR Country
Application: ONLINE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.